Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
shark-shark-fest.gif

Oi, Goons, why don’t you lie down and pretend to be injured a bit more?!

Fucking cheating cockney redshirt letter-writing City-moaning secret-meeting-in-the-middle-of-the-night in-game-timeout racist cunts.

Arsenal are the real deal. As Keane said to come away with a point from Anfield in a high profile match takes some doing & should be seen as a point gained, not two lost.

There's many twists & turns to come & given the choice I agree with Pep... I'd rather us have the points on the board, instead of chasing the points with games in hand.

It's still advantage Arsenal, but now we've got to show & prove what we're made of to try & bridge the divide. As things stand we can't have another loss this season.

It's gonna be fuckin tough!

Arsenal are the real deal. As Keane said to come away with a point from Anfield in a high profile match takes some doing & should be seen as a point gained, not two lost.

There's many twists & turns to come & given the choice I agree with Pep... I'd rather us have the points on the board, instead of chasing the points with games in hand.

It's still advantage Arsenal, but now we've got to show & prove what we're made of to try & bridge the divide. As things stand we can't have another loss this season.

It's gonna be fuckin tough!
They were 0-2 up and fell to pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.