Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. The fact that their fans saw their arse and left en masse yesterday is a joke. They should be cheering that team with everything they've got after the season they've had. They've been brilliant and they've just fallen short on something that literally no-one was predicting at the end of the season. It'd be like Leicester just failing to win the league in 2016 and getting booed by their fans.
They’ll be calling for Arteta’s head after six games next season….it’s that kind of football club

I know we'll all look at this and snigger and say 'tough shit' (I did to be honest!), but I guess it was a fairly measured response. Where I disagree with him is, while Arsenal have undoubtedly improved this season, I don't think they'll be pushing for the top spot next season in the same way. They'll have a real battle for top 4. And at least he put together a fairly coherent "rant" without the use of 'fam' 'blud' and 'innit'.
Comparing Odegaard’s goals at his age to Kevs :) apples & pears guv, come back when Odius has 5 LC’s 2 FA’s 5 PL’s 1 CL & 2 POTY and over 100 assists

Their drop off in the second half of the season has been incredible. If I remember correctly they had 50 points after 19 games. In the following 16 games they’ve got 31 points which is less than 2 points a game. Me thinks they peaked too soon ;-)
It's all about evolution, they had one game plan, well two, the second being roll around and spoil the game.

Once other teams had played them once they had nothing new to put in.

We had this with Sven.

What makes Pep's City so good is we never rest on our laurels and are always evolving. The City at the end of this season is nothing like the City from last August and will be different again when our latest title defence begins.

Meanwhile Dyche, BFS, etc just carry on with the same old same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.