Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly we're getting a good few ourselves. I had a right go at the twat who was sat next to me (open sale seat) at the end of the Brentford home game.
Yeah we're bound to get a few as time goes on however most Rags and Dippers I know need a map to find their "home" stadium.

Come on fella you've been playing one game a week for how long ?
You talking about my comment on Partey? I'm not using game time as an excuse, I don't actually know why he's looking so leggy, not sure if he's carrying an injury or maybe it's just my perception as he's lost a bit of form. I thought he was great up until round about the time of the Liverpool game, then he's just looked a different player, so much so he's been dropped for Jorginho for a couple of games.

You talking about my comment on Partey? I'm not using game time as an excuse, I don't actually know why he's looking so leggy, not sure if he's carrying an injury or maybe it's just my perception as he's lost a bit of form. I thought he was great up until round about the time of the Liverpool game, then he's just looked a different player, so much so he's been dropped for Jorginho for a couple of games.
Maybe his minds on where he'll be playing next year and whether he'll get as many head injury tactical timeouts each game in the Strangeways XI. Allegedly.

We are still cutting our teeth and between another big window and the organic growth from Saka, Martinelli, Odegaard and Saliba, we can be better next season.
I don't think that word means what you think it does. Were you going for "continued", "expected", " hopeful" or something like that?

I blame his "extracurricular" activities, the alleged ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.