Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
All yours with an assist, I do think the meeja bang on about the title run in too much. I don't think it helps teams who listen to it. If Arteta blocked this out and just controlled what he could control i think you would have a better end to the season. Problem is, from the outside he and the team by default, seemed to get caught up in this since way back in Jan / Feb..far too early and far too much pressure. That makes players really tired...i think that has been a factor. Next year Arteta should keep his head down, stay level...all the best managers do but that comes with experience

Yeah, i agree, think he used the emotions to help build the team up and help get the crowd involved and get that connection built up again which was good. But when it came to a time where you need to be calm and cold we were left wanting. I don't know if you seen this, found it insightful, and you can see the difference in mentality. Think a lot of that just comes down to know how & experience.

Lol - yes we seem to be in far better shape than the last time we got to the Champions League final where we were so depleted and tired towards the end of the season. Maybe instead of Tarquins you should be called "The Pacemakers"!

Thanks for the congratulations and kudos for being a level headed fan. I have been shocked at the vitriol directed at Arteta and the rest of the Arsenal management by the likes of Lee Gunner on Youtube who seems to want to throw away the progress that has been made by your club in the last couple of years.

Honestly, see guys like him and that plonker Ty, it's guys like these why i don't generalise full supports nowadays, because i don't think i've agreed with anything that comes out their mouths. It frustrates me when their clips get used as a way of thinking that's how all fans think.

No he wouldn't, as as bid more than 80m for Mudryk. If we can part with 80m for Mudryk, then why would we consider 80m too much to turn down for Odegaard?

No one really knows who's coming through the academy at Arsenal. Why are teams waiting till players shine for Brighton before they show an interest.
You need a new right back, so White can play at CH and new left back and play Z in midfield. That's two players Hernandez at AC and Reece James. It will cost around £160-180 million for them but they would be worth it.

No one really knows who's coming through the academy at Arsenal. Why are teams waiting till players shine for Brighton before they show an interest.
You need a new right back, so White can play at CH and new left back and play Z in midfield. That's two players Hernandez at AC and Reece James. It will cost around £160-180 million for them but they would be worth it.
Aye? Chelsea wouldn't sell us James in a million years, especially since he just penned a massive contract. As for White playing at centre half? Saliba and Gabriel are our pairing, White is now a categorical right back. I dont think Arteta will ever recruit a typical wingback ever again, he prefers our fullbacks to invert rather than overlap and with White being a centre half by trade its natural for him to tuck in. This is one of the reasons Tierney has fallen out of favour, he is a typical fullback.

We will chase two midfielders, two defenders, and a striker. But all the energy will go into midfield. Perfect scenario is a midfield of Rice, Caicedo, Odegaard

Yeah, i agree, think he used the emotions to help build the team up and help get the crowd involved and get that connection built up again which was good. But when it came to a time where you need to be calm and cold we were left wanting. I don't know if you seen this, found it insightful, and you can see the difference in mentality. Think a lot of that just comes down to know how & experience.

Honestly, see guys like him and that plonker Ty, it's guys like these why i don't generalise full supports nowadays, because i don't think i've agreed with anything that comes out their mouths. It frustrates me when their clips get used as a way of thinking that's how all fans think.

That Ty must be the most clueless supporter going.Arsenal tv I have nothing against Robbie but some of the clowns he has to get rid of as soon as possible.
That prick that shouted at his wife during a game should have been dropped straight away.

Aye? Chelsea wouldn't sell us James in a million years, especially since he just penned a massive contract. As for White playing at centre half? Saliba and Gabriel are our pairing, White is now a categorical right back. I dont think Arteta will ever recruit a typical wingback ever again, he prefers our fullbacks to invert rather than overlap and with White being a centre half by trade its natural for him to tuck in. This is one of the reasons Tierney has fallen out of favour, he is a typical fullback.

We will chase two midfielders, two defenders, and a striker. But all the energy will go into midfield. Perfect scenario is a midfield of Rice, Caicedo, Odegaard
Is there any youngsters coming through.

If Reece James could stay fit, he would be good for us. Physically so strong, quick and has very good feet. Also, he likes to defend 1 v 1 as well as attack, great asset IF he stays fit
Waste if he keeps up this injury record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.