Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Av it Mickey Flannagan wannabe :-)
The gif that keeps on giving !!!

Why is Partey playing was he not charged for sexual violence or is that not true . I am not judging just what is the difference to Mendy's case I now that Mendy I know that Mendy is definitely more serious but does anyone know

Why is Partey playing was he not charged for sexual violence or is that not true . I am not judging just what is the difference to Mendy's case I now that Mendy I know that Mendy is definitely more serious but does anyone know
I think it’s something along the lines of - he [allegedly] raped her in Spain and now he lives in Britain so he can’t be charged as it’s in another country.

I can't get used to seeing Zinny in an Arsenal shirt, it just doesn't feel right. I don't think we should have sold him, because I doubt we'll get a player in the dressing room who had the same level of pride to be in the City team as him(from being loaned out to regular starter for Pep's City, he seemed proud of his story). So humble and down to earth, those are the players you keep hold of IMO.

Ah well, I'll get over it after a few seasons, as long as he's happy and atleast we got a good fee.

I can't get used to seeing Zinny in an Arsenal shirt, it just doesn't feel right. I don't think we should have sold him, because I doubt we'll get a player in the dressing room who had the same level of pride to be in the City team as him(from being loaned out to regular starter for Pep's City, he seemed proud of his story). So humble and down to earth, those are the players you keep hold of IMO.

Ah well, I'll get over it after a few seasons, as long as he's happy and atleast we got a good fee.
The problem was, he wanted to leave, and it’s unfair to keep a player if he is unhappy.

However, I agree that it doesn’t look right to see Zinc in an Arsenal shirt.

don't these cockney mugs have ultras now? dressed in black. seems a bit cringeworthy
952E4B57-8B87-48BA-A7C2-9FF4B2167027.jpeg

My new nickname for these sad twats is ‘Gervaises’.

Black t-shirts, fake hard-man frowns on their faces…

“GERVAISES”

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.