Arsenal Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 mins is 6 fucking mins now these cunts are getting fergie time what a fucking joke and fuck the PL
Lewis Cook shouldn’t have gone down. Never know why (unless there is genuine injury) players do that as it means you have no end goal to work towards and are at the complete mercy of the referee in terms of how much additional time to the injury time he’s going to add.

You've had 1 or 2 bad calls all season pal, we get fucked over week in week out there's a huge difference.

I think we both know who the premier league is out to get, unless you've been under a rock for the last month.

The fact is, when we played Arsenal not only did the ref give you that bullshit penalty, but every single 50/50 went your way it was completely bent, a miracle we made it over the line that night

Every teams supporters of their respective clubs believes this though. All supporters focus on the decisions that didn't go their way while believing the decisions that went their way were just. It's inherit supporter bias.

the corruption was there for everyone to see, six fuckin minutes and he plays ove eight mins, no fuckin wonder people think theres an agenda, they don't even try to cover it up anymore, no wonder pep says he doesn't engage with the bent bastards anymore

In the 98th minute nigh on all of them were dishing it out that the title is theirs. You can see that from the giddy ones appearing on here again.

Which is a knee jerk reaction, but I prefer it to the knee jerk on my Arsenal whatsappgroup with 100s of 'the seasons over', 'sack Arteta', whenever we go a goal down in a game

Having said that, absolutely amazing feeling winning a game so late on from a Hale End youth player who I always hoped would make it.

Which is a knee jerk reaction, but I prefer it to the knee jerk on my Arsenal whatsappgroup with 100s of 'the seasons over', 'sack Arteta', whenever we go a goal down in a game

Having said that, absolutely amazing feeling winning a game so late on from a Hale End youth player who I always hoped would make it.
you can have it this season assisted by the bent premier league, but next season you'll be back to mid table obscurity without their help

If they wanted to give it us, why didn't they give us one of those pen calls on VAR? Why didn't they call Brentford's offside goal as you know offside on VAR the other week? Why did VAR wrongfully rule out Martinelli's goal against Liverpool? Or Trossard's goal the other week. The conspirators aren't doing a very good job if you ask me.

Maybe just maybe the ref added on extra time for a Bournemouth player rolling on the floor for 2 minutes after extra time started and them time wasting with substitutions and in every other way throughout the match.

Oh and for the record Arteta asked for 7minutes of extra time and then asked for another 3 for time wasting. They constantly time wasted and constantly pretended to be injured all game long.
Was only following it on the betting app on my phone in the pub after our match so can’t comment on whether the extra time on top of the 6 minutes was justified but if it’s as you say then fair enough.

And that actually brings to mind our game away to Bournemouth early in our 2017/18 title winning season. We were going into added on time level at 1-1. I can’t remember how much time was officially added on but Sterling scored a deflected winner after that official stoppage time was up. I remember going on Red Cafe some time later and United fans were screaming that it was a conspiracy but anyone who watched the match would’ve seen that there was a lengthy break in play in the early throes of stoppage time as Guardiola and Howe were having a bit of a spat on the touchline and the ref was trying to sort that out. As such, there was nothing controversial about Sterling’s late winner.

Whoever we support, I think we all sometimes need to realise that when the board goes up to indicate the amount of added on time, this is always only a “minimum” so it could go over for varying reasons.

Let's not forget they have just nicked a last gasp winner against probably the worst side in the league and the official contrived to give them as much time as possible to allow them to do it.

They look leggy to me and still think they will drop off and we will step in and take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.