Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Too true buddy, at least we are not up our own arses on how things will pan out..

We are in prime position at this moment in time.. that is all.
From now on it's all about mentality.
Lots of things will happen, it's far from plain sailing, we just need to take one game at a time and hope the other two combust as well, no 'Billy Big Balls' gobbing off, feet firmly on the ground and wait until the fat lady breaks into song before we hopefully retain the league.

Yeah, I don't like that. It's one thing to have a laugh at grown men who put themselves up there to be shot at on Arsenal Fan TV, it's another thing to be taking the piss out of a small child who hasn't got the life experience to yet deal with these things.
It shouldnt be filmed or posted, whoever made it needs to have a word with themselves

They have been saying all season they are better than last season with regards having their defense duo and Rice playing . If we beat them to the league we will absolutely destroy what confidence they ever had.

Gents, all I'll say is a couple of weeks ago this forum was full of posters saying City had blown the league and you should sack it off and focus on the CL!

Plenty of football to be played yet. I believe of City's 6 remaining PL games 4 are away from home. No kissing and cuddling just yet would be my advice
I think you will find it was you lot celebrating on and off the pitch weeks ago!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.