Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Amazing all this praise for the so called defensive masterclass from those twats yesterday.Wrighty should focus on the 10 cowards in Red on the pitch.

Not long after the take over, Mancini took City to the Arse and got a draw with a real defensive masterclass and got called out for not attacking with his 'expensive' team.

Shithouse press in the UK.

Just prior to the move which led to us winning the final corner. Havertz tried to do Ederson with studs into his midriff. Obviously intent on injuring him and further running down the clock.
Dirty horrible side. Some of their antics, including set pieces, come straight out of the Wimbledon of old play book.

* D O I N K *

Wow, never realised what whiners Arsenal fans could be. "He threw a ball at one of our players, waah, then he bulldozed another one of our players, waah. Then he squared up to one of our other players, waah!"

Note you don't mention a thing about the disgusting Havertz forearm on Rodri or the shove in the back from Trossard on Bernie. Make a sentence from these words; houses, glass, people, in, living, stones, throw, shouldn't.

“He could’ve killed him”.

You’re a cuntstain who like every opposition fan does their best to pretend they aren’t being a prick. But you are. Your team is shit, your manger is a **** and when you win fuck all again and pretend you’re relevant i’ll say to myself, I wonder whatever happened to that @bridgeno1 ****. Then I’ll open a nice cold beer by my pool and think, wow, City are the greatest team in history..

Pics of the pool mate?

Sitting on the floor pretending to be injured hugely highlights their inferiority complex and will never make us scared of them.

All their sitting down, time wasting, taking 1 minute 20 seconds over every dead ball, moving ten yards forward at every throw-in and free kick, kicking the ball away, manager outside his technical area all the time, manager being overly involved with mard-arsing with the referee and fourth official, manager trying to put off players on the pitch running at them from the side line, manager telling his players warming up to tell players on the pitch to sit down and pretend to be injured so he can have a forced timeout on the sidelines… all it does is simply tells us they don’t think they can play football to beat us.

It shows their naïvity as well, because all the constant stop-start of the game does is break up their concentration levels. Their concentration levels will be up-and-down like a yo-yo, and that’s why we ended up getting the equaliser at the end.

And it’s not like they did all that because they were down to ten man against City, they do this shit from minute one against bottom half sides at home. They’re the most boring ‘football’ team I’ve ever seen and the least likeable ‘football’ team I’ve ever experienced.

You can barely call Arsenal a football team. They barely play any football against us. At least with our title rivalry with Liverpool, going back to United a decade ago, even our rivalry with Spurs, it’s about football. Spurs have given us some great games and got good results against us over the years and can be commended for it. United and especially Klopp’s Liverpool went toe-to-toe with us, they were a great football team.

And even if a team doesn’t think it can go toe-to-toe with us, there’s nothing at all wrong with defending deep, sitting back and keeping it tight with little space, nowt wrong with defensive football, with counter attacking football, long balls down the channels, hoofing it up to a big man up front, bypassing the midfield, running the ball into the corner, legitimately winning free kicks, playing down the sides to keep winning throwins… even with XI men, never mind with ten. They’re just different tactics, just different ways to play football.

But there is absolutely nothing commendable about the way Arsenal ‘play’. I cannot offer a serious positive about the way they ‘play’ (or more precisely, don’t play!).

The games v Liverpool were insane, they always came to win and had a right good fucking go.

With these mard cunts it’s like playing a bottom 3 side desperately battling for a point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.