Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

Wrighty sticking his oar in about Haaland bouncing the ball off Gabriel’s head, he would be better off employed calling out Arsenal’s cheating.

I am also surprised that the shear force of the throw didn’t lead to him collapsing in a heap as his training would require him to do.

Haaland is right on this occasion. The way the players were geeing up their fans with 10 minutes to go. Rubbing each other off as they stopped a cross or made a last ditch tackle. With all their added shithousery you know they were going to rub it in your faces. They would have been right in your face. As If a cretin like Ben White is going go be all classy.

They have been goading opponents and taking selfie dressing room shots for near a decade. I cannot believe Keown got angry at Pep celebrating a title win smoking a cigar and he called it classless.

I rememeber Jose coming to the lane with Chelsea and killing a game off after twenty minutes. Slow throw-ins, slow freekicks, slow goal kicks. I was gobsmacked how bad it was, I hadn't seen that level of time-wasting since the back pass was abolished. Now, we see a whole new level of gamesmanship from Arsenal. Diving, feigning injury, water breaks team talks mid game.

Sitting on the floor pretending to be injured hugely highlights their inferiority complex and will never make us scared of them.

All their sitting down, time wasting, taking 1 minute 20 seconds over every dead ball, moving ten yards forward at every throw-in and free kick, kicking the ball away, manager outside his technical area all the time, manager being overly involved with mard-arsing with the referee and fourth official, manager trying to put off players on the pitch running at them from the side line, manager telling his players warming up to tell players on the pitch to sit down and pretend to be injured so he can have a forced timeout on the sidelines… all it does is simply tells us they don’t think they can play football to beat us.

It shows their naïvity as well, because all the constant stop-start of the game does is break up their concentration levels. Their concentration levels will be up-and-down like a yo-yo, and that’s why we ended up getting the equaliser at the end.

And it’s not like they did all that because they were down to ten man against City, they do this shit from minute one against bottom half sides at home. They’re the most boring ‘football’ team I’ve ever seen and the least likeable ‘football’ team I’ve ever experienced.

You can barely call Arsenal a football team. They barely play any football against us. At least with our title rivalry with Liverpool, going back to United a decade ago, even our rivalry with Spurs, it’s about football. Spurs have given us some great games and got good results against us over the years and can be commended for it. United and especially Klopp’s Liverpool went toe-to-toe with us, they were a great football team.

And even if a team doesn’t think it can go toe-to-toe with us, there’s nothing at all wrong with defending deep, sitting back and keeping it tight with little space, nowt wrong with defensive football, with counter attacking football, long balls down the channels, hoofing it up to a big man up front, bypassing the midfield, running the ball into the corner, legitimately winning free kicks, playing down the sides to keep winning throwins… even with XI men, never mind with ten. They’re just different tactics, just different ways to play football.

But there is absolutely nothing commendable about the way Arsenal ‘play’. I cannot offer a serious positive about the way they ‘play’ (or more precisely, don’t play!).
It’s effective but it’s only going to get you so far,the crowding around ederson or blocking him is quite clever and probably only just within the rules of the game,if I was a keeper I’d be pushing shoving and then just taking players out getting to the ball,I can see a player getting injured eventually with this and it’ll most likely be an arsenal player who ends up flattened by a keeper..

Wrighty sticking his oar in about Haaland bouncing the ball off Gabriel’s head, he would be better off employed calling out Arsenal’s cheating.

I am also surprised that the shear force of the throw didn’t lead to him collapsing in a heap as his training would require him to do.
He can fuck right off. He once deliberately tried to injure a player(Schmeichel) which is far worse than what Haaland did

Haaland is right on this occasion. The way the players were geeing up their fans with 10 minutes to go. Rubbing each other off as they stopped a cross or made a last ditch tackle. With all their added shithousery you know they were going to rub it in your faces. They would have been right in your face. As If a cretin like Ben White is going go be all classy.

They have been goading opponents and taking selfie dressing room shots for near a decade. I cannot believe Keown got angry at Pep celebrating a title win smoking a cigar and he called it classless.

I rememeber Jose coming to the lane with Chelsea and killing a game off after twenty minutes. Slow throw-ins, slow freekicks, slow goal kicks. I was gobsmacked how bad it was, I hadn't seen that level of time-wasting since the back pass was abolished. Now, we see a whole new level of gamesmanship from Arsenal. Diving, feigning injury, water breaks team talks mid game.
I find it staggering that those team talks are allowed when someone is getting treatment for an injury,yes other teams do it possibly but Arsenal seem to do it every game and the injuries are 9/10 times fake so as to have the team talk ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.