Arsenal Thread | 2024/25

It was common wisdom that we needed a striker this window as well as cover for Saka. Instead we've sold a striker, sold an attacking midfielder, loaned out the cover for Saka, signed 3 goalkeepers whilst selling another keeper, and then signed a left back and a defensive midfielder.

confused.com

Still think if by a miracle every one stayed fit the top 3 will be

City
Liverpool
Arsenal

Then down to how injuries effect the outcome.

If my memory serves me right didn't Arteta get a lot of credit for Sterling's improvement in front of goal when he was here. Good signing for Arsenal.

Gunner Lee not a happy chappy.

This guy must get tons of hits when Arsenal are good and AFTV get it when they're shit.

I don't mind him, but not sure he can expect the club to keep giving Arteta tons of money every window. I suppose it's the time now to just top up a squad that has been built up over the last few years by the same manager.

Time will tell about Sterling.

If Brighton beat them... I think it might be worth a punt on Brighton for the PL, sadly only 100-1 (currently) but...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.