Arsenal v City (Community Shield) Post Match Thread

ManCityX said:
mcfc2607 said:
Benarbia said:
Yeah you're right amazing performance team look primed for next week chomping at the bit and ready to go
you know what I mean. It's like you can't wait for something bad to happen then you post faster than fly's on shit.

Benarbia is a long time rag poster. Hasn't appeared often in recent times because we've been winning trophies. He's shown up now because we've lost a game and he wants to have a go about it.

It's all a bit sad.
It's not just him though is it? The harbingers of doom are out in their droves.
This result means nothing. I'm sure i saw our first team sat in the stands with their club suit and ties on. Personally i think we're on the brink of a great season.

Like moths to a flame, these threads bring out the lurking rags...
Funny as fuck and that Benarbia is as good at disguising himself as a polar bear wearing dark glasses trying to get into an elephants only party...
Come on Bernarbia love, grow a pair and put your cards on the table you silly little girl...
Oh and arsenal for the treble this season, they looked fantastic today....

Does anyone agree with me - that their 3rd goal took a minute deflection off Nasty's right boot, as he put the tackle in . ? - or am I seeing things. I am not trying to excuse Cabellero
who I think was a yard further forward than he should be.

Blue Mooner said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
look at Khaldoon here...wonder what he's thinking.

BusKv4vIcAEDAr0.jpg

All the effort time and money we've put into this club and the fans can't be ars@d turning up.

All the effort time and money we've put into this club and the team can't be ars@d turning up.

Edited for accuracy.

ManCityX said:
Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
If you don't like the current format of the forum, you can always log off. No barbed wire or guards around here.

He's right though....this place is laughable for pessimistic over-reaction. You've been guilty yourself in the past on many occasions when you should know better.

That's the Irish for you.
You've lost me. care to explain/elaborate?

The season doesn't start for a week, half of our first team were rested, we suffered due to suspect defending for 2 goals, and should've at least picked up a couple from the chances we created, just one of those days where you get beaten by a) a better side, b) a side who wanted to win more. C) it just doesn't go for you.
Pellegrini is more concerned about keeping players injury free, and getting them fit and ready for the start of th season, we all know Arsenal are cooked by Xmas, I remember them beating us last year 4-1?Was it? ,preseason, how did that victory pan out at the end of the season ? We won as champions beating Chelsea, how did that pan out?
It plays no part in predicting how the season will pan out, especially when half the team are missing
Just glad we didn't pick up any injuries ( hopefully Yaya is ok)

jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
If you don't like the current format of the forum, you can always log off. No barbed wire or guards around here.

He's right though....this place is laughable for pessimistic over-reaction. You've been guilty yourself in the past on many occasions when you should know better.
Nice to know I'm being stalked. If I think the team has played shite, I'll say so. is that okay with you? Watching that non-performance today, I'm not in the mood to be a happy clapper tonight.

Stalking me? LOL....Say hello to "Kaz" for me "Jimbo".

Eccles Blue said:
I can take the defeat, I can take getting absolutely wet through before the match started, I can take a medium performance BUT it would have been good if our team could have acknowledged our support!! Quite a number of us waited until they got their runners up medals thinking they would come over as they did when we lost to Wigan but no, off they trotted down the tunnel. Poor show lads, you can tell Vinnie wasn't there or Zabaleta. They would have made sure it happened. I know some will laugh at this & say don't be silly, but it is these gestures that show the team care. Obviously these newcomers need some guidance, so why didn't our Captain for the day Toure make sure they did?? Just my humble opinion.
Good point. Takes time and effort to turn up at Wembley and support. Poor show if the team didn't acknowledge the fans that did this and then waited till they got their medals as plenty left before then.

How can anyone say Dzeko was a positive. He was playing with a balloon today. Jovetic is more of a threat and he actually moves. I would play Jovetic up by himself v Newcastle and go with a midfield three.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.