Arsenal v City (Community Shield) Post Match Thread

We got a shitty pitch presentation when we won it because it was at Villa Park, Vinny should have cleared house and hoisted the trophy in a belated presentation.

mcfc2607 said:
kippax kid said:
Not worried at all by today , next week we will see a true shift put in by us , look its going to be a very hard start to the season and we ARE going to drop points in the next 10weeks so what ! Keep your nerve, We have 9months to go , we will be fine so Stop flapping :)
I can't believe you had to put "stop flapping " before the season's even begun. Yep its sad but true ! It was a game that means feekall and people are in bit of a panic , we just need to chill and set are selves for next away at the Toon !!!

Absolutely ridiculous.[

Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
He's right though....this place is laughable for pessimistic over-reaction. You've been guilty yourself in the past on many occasions when you should know better.
Nice to know I'm being stalked. If I think the team has played shite, I'll say so. is that okay with you? Watching that non-performance today, I'm not in the mood to be a happy clapper tonight.

Stalking me? LOL....Say hello to "Kaz" for me "Jimbo".
I wouldn't presume to know a fraction of the stuff she's posted on here. You, on the other hand, seem to be aware of a lot of the stuff (nonsense and otherwise) that I post. Bit of a difference. But hey; if that's what you want to believe, I don't think anything I'll say will change your mind.

jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:
If you don't like the current format of the forum, you can always log off. No barbed wire or guards around here.

He's right though....this place is laughable for pessimistic over-reaction. You've been guilty yourself in the past on many occasions when you should know better.
Nice to know I'm being stalked. If I think the team has played shite, I'll say so. is that okay with you? Watching that non-performance today, I'm not in the mood to be a happy clapper tonight.

That's exactly why you would be so much more comfortable tonight if you could be on a miserable and depressed board.....and we would also be a lot happier not having to suffer your depression.......you know it makes sense!!!!!!??????HAHA....don't worry as we are gonna do great this season and I'll buy you 20 pints of Guinness if we don't.

mastermind said:
richards30 said:
Fernando doesn't work in a midfield 2! The only way it works is:

Fernando

Fernandihno Yaya

he does work in a two man midfield.

today, we was beaten tactically.

we should have gone with three men in midfield, and three men upfront from the beginning, but we chose to make things difficult.

I think the manager picked the team so as to give each of the players the number of minutes on the pitch that he wanted from them.

jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:
jimharri said:

I wouldn't presume to know a fraction of the stuff she's posted on here. You, on the other hand, seem to be aware of a lot of the stuff (nonsense and otherwise) that I post. Bit of a difference. But hey; if that's what you want to believe, I don't think anything I'll say will change your mind.

Ignore the twat

Been here through the trophies as well. I'm posting how I saw the game and there was pretty much no effort from any of them. It's not a crime

karen7 said:
jimharri said:
Sky Blue said:

Ignore the twat

Beat me to it ;.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.