Arsenal v City Post Match Discussion Thread

Tricky_Trev said:
Anyone who can't recognise that Edin Dzeko was head and shoulders the best player on the pitch tonight needs to start following another sport!

As close to single-handedly winning a game for your team as you'll ever see.

Listened to it on radio and Fred Eyre said he was poor, having a look at the highlights later.

lee-mcfc said:
@YouAreMyArsenal
You Are My Arsenal
I have now seen a number of City's games and I will say it again not impressed. They don't handle pressure defence or speed at all

Aye. The way we fell to pieces and didn't win... Waaaaaaaaaaait.

Prestwich_Blue said:
One thing tonight showed is that they've got some decent youngsters but without Van Persie they are about on a par with Aston Villa.
Fabianski, Djourou, Koscielny, Squillaci, Miquel (Vermaelen 79), Oxlade-Chamberlain, Coquelin, Frimpong, Benayoun, Park (Gervino 67), Chamakh

Youngsters? Two or three.

Arsenal used to put the kids out in the League Cup. That was quite an experienced line up

lee-mcfc said:
@YouAreMyArsenal
You Are My Arsenal
I have now seen a number of City's games and I will say it again not impressed. They don't handle pressure defence or speed at all

pmsl, say it 20 more times you deluded twittergunner maybe you will convince yourself its true.

This is why i dont have twitter Lee mate, id lose the will to live reading some of these fellas.

zangatangring said:
DTeacher said:
Zantadangtringaring - I don't need to go there - one glimpse at your posting history tells me all I need to know. I like how you say that you only slag our players off when they have bad games. You clearly know so much about football as displayed by your adulation and naming of AJ (who I like) as your MOTM tonight. Funny really as most people appear to be agreeing that the following all had better games than Adam tonight:

Pantilimon.
Dzeko.
Kolo Toure.
Nedum.
Zabaleta.

Oh well, I'll just wait and see which of my Club's players you slag off next...

Ok, sorry. You're right. You're better than me in every way. Sorry.

I wouldn't necessarily claim that.

I DO know that Hargreaves scored against Birmingham though.

;o)

TCIB said:
lee-mcfc said:
@YouAreMyArsenal
You Are My Arsenal

pmsl, say it 20 more times you deluded twittergunner maybe you will convince yourself its true.

This is why i dont have twitter Lee mate, id lose the will to live reading some of these fellas.

A great speaker can convince most people of most things and himself of everything.

TCIB said:
lee-mcfc said:
@YouAreMyArsenal
You Are My Arsenal

Bit sensative that remark with whats happened recently ! ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.