Arsenal v City Post Match Discussion Thread

panti, savic, zabs, toure, johnson, dzeko all had good games.

nedum, dejong, hargreaves, aguero, nasri were all pretty average but still did enough.

we lacked a bit going forward but without an attacking CM that was always going to happen. tonight we were good enough.

Was at the Emirates tonight & enjoyed the game. It was good in the Drayton before the game too. Had a good sing song.

Did just enough to win tonight. They never really troubled us with any clear cut chances.

what was wrong with our supporters tonight?

it seemed very quiet on the t.v. only heard about 3 or 4 songs all game.

I heard a fair few but not very audible. Sometimes the mics are not positioned good for sections that sing.
Sometimes at a match i hear fans chant and sing yet later on tv replays they don't sound as loud. Sometimes you can barely hear it at all.

I was working whilst watching tonight also so maybe i just caught the chants through luck when i was concentrating.

ban-mcfc said:

Perhaps you should have gone to the game & started some songs instead of sitting at home and moaning?

I sang all night & have lost my voice.

Juan King said:
ban-mcfc said:

Perhaps you should have gone to the game & started some songs instead of sitting at home and moaning?

I sang all night & have lost my voice.

only an observation, no need to get on your high horse. see you at west brom on boxing day then?

i couldn't get the time off work.

@TCIB i know what you mean and that happens a lot but i noticed the arsenal fans singing "your support is fucking shit" which doesn't tend to get sang at vocal fans.

i'm not having a pop at the blues that went (which includes a few of my mates) i was only wondering.

Great game! is the next one a home game? I live in Florida but my team is MC, the best club ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronnie the Rep said:
Arse fans going mad on their forums saying that they will beat us home and away in the prem and that Mancini is scared of their attacking flair. I kid you not f*cking LOL
Really?
Lol!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.