Arsenal Vs City Post Match Thread

Rascal said:
baildon blue said:
Very good point . Those 2 Arsenal goals were horrible goals to concede . That. 2nd Arsenal goal was Kompany fault .

Yes it was Vinnys fault the ref missed the blatent barge in the back from Wellbeck which meant he didnt get full purchase on his header.
I hold my hands up I was wrong .
I didn't see Welbeck push in Kompany back .

baildon blue said:
Rascal said:
baildon blue said:
Very good point . Those 2 Arsenal goals were horrible goals to concede . That. 2nd Arsenal goal was Kompany fault .

Yes it was Vinnys fault the ref missed the blatent barge in the back from Wellbeck which meant he didnt get full purchase on his header.
I hold my hands up I was wrong .
I didn't see Welbeck push in Kompany back .

Why bother watching football, if you are going to miss things. Maybe you could be a referee ;-)

tolmie's hairdoo said:
If we are two points behind after Chelsea game, having also played Newcastle away, Liverpool and Arsenal, then today will be a great result.

And the rest should just pack up.

Nobody would have legislated for a defeat at home to Stoke, so we will be flying, regardless.

That's despite players not yet finding their stride.

I think we will take Chelsea to pieces next weekend.

Mourinho will want to set up for a draw and hit on the counter, the only disadvantage is the trip to Munich but we are superior to Chelsea.
No disrespect mate but I worry when you have us down to do well as your on field predictions usually go the other way (Spurs to hand us our arses on a plate last season, Arsenal to hand us our arses on a plate yesterday, Costa to be dogshit).

Respect to you in the transfer forum though :-)

Overall we did enough to win the game although the performance was a patchy one and not helped by some weak defending for their goals, a lot of incompetent referrering and not getting the rub of the green on important occasions. Wilshere should have a red for that elbow on Lampard in the first half and not been on the pitch when he scored their equalizer. Then for the officials to miss that blatant handball by him was really poor.

We have some excellent passages of play but too often the final ball just wasn't there. The shooting continues to be powder-puff too often (except Kolarov) but we showed fight and character so a point is not too bad.

I am beginning to think Kolarov starting instead of Nasri might serve us better with Clichy behind AK at LB. Nasri's season hasn't started yet. Also, not sure why Fernandinho is getting so many plaudits on here. I thought he was terrible yesterday. Continually getting caught in possession, sloppy passing and always the wrong side of the play when they broke on us. I thought Milner gave us a lot extra when he came on. Navas who worked really hard and Clichy were good too. Joe should have kept the second goal out. Not sure our slow, patient style of build up will suit Lamps either.

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but in our starting lineup we had 3 English men and Arsenal had 2. Did Arsehole Wenger not slag us off at the Charity Shield for lack of English men and the media jump all over us for that?

citytilidie85 said:
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but in our starting lineup we had 3 English men and Arsenal had 2. Did Arsehole Wenger not slag us off at the Charity Shield for lack of English men and the media jump all over us for that?

Good to see City give good English talent like Lampard a chance, he may make it one day.

As someone said to me as we were leaving the ground yesterday; "We have too many honest players who don't dive and stay on their feet after being fouled".

True, so true. Clattenburg is a total and utter disgrace of a referee.

Eccles Blue said:
As someone said to me as we were leaving the ground yesterday; "We have too many honest players who don't dive and stay on their feet after being fouled".

As if that would make a difference the twat seen all the fouls and handballs,

christen at St Marks said:
Eccles Blue said:

As if that would make a difference the twat seen all the fouls and handballs,

I wasn't saying it would have made a difference yesterday but it is true that we have honest players who don't dive and simulate injury. JMHO

Eccles Blue said:

Still wondering how Zabaleta got booked for the foul on Sanchez and that cheating little shit got away with so much!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.