Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benarbia said:
Is defeat unthinkable at this early stage possibly 6 behind chelsea

Just have to grind out a result.

Our early form has been patchy so say the least but so has Arsenals.

Buzzing for this, first can open and heading south. Reckon a big reaction to stoke and 3 goals min from our boys. They might nick one in he first twenty whilst we're warming up.. 1-3

chisnall_blue said:
Buzzing for this, first can open and heading south. Reckon a big reaction to stoke and 3 goals min from our boys. They might nick one in he first twenty whilst we're warming up.. 1-3

Sure its your 1st? ;)

Even though Arsenal do have troubles against other sides today will be an incredibly hard game. But we are definitely capable of going there and winning. We just need to stay composed. We always seem to go to the Emirates and panic. Going back to when it was Highbury, for a few decades, we've been the same too. Don't know why particularly Arsenal away but I recall maybe one or two good away performances at Arsenal in my life, whether we've been shite or the best team in the country.

If you look at the goal we conceded last season, you can count SEVEN players doing something wrong either in the immediate build up or in the move when they scored. Every body switched off and then shit themselves and bang they scored.

We need to concentrate all game. They move the ball around as well as Southamoton and Swansea - two teams we've struggled against in recent years too - and we cannot let ourselves switch off and then panic due to the way they can move the ball.

For this one, I don't think we should play two up front. Yaya is never up to full fitness at this stage of the season and their movement and passing in midfield could overrun us. I'd like to see Milner today. I know that doesn't sound very exciting, but you only have to see Bayern München away and Barcelona away last season (going back to United away a few times, also Arsenal away the season we actually played well and won there - Milner played in all of those games and was one of our better, if not best, player!) to see that he was in the top three players on the pitch in both games and his attributes are essential in games like this and we don't have many other players like him in the squad.

PLEASE PLAY MILNER!

And I think we'll win!

Wish we would have the concentration we did for out last two premier titles?! In both cases out last 6/8 games we were outstanding giving nowt and winning them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.