arsenal will rip city apart.....

Viva Rivaldo said:
LongsightM13 said:
Surely no coincidence that the Rag WUM nobhead chooses the name of one of the biggest cheats ever to disgrace the global football stage as his username

Again, lovely to endear myself to another person on here. I'm from Longsight, too.
Then you must be a disappointment to yourself being a rag.

bigmoe said:
Dax777 said:
Perhaps it is my Blue tinted glasses, but for the life of me, I think if both teams play an open game, we win. We just have better players overall.

Hart> Fabianski
Sanga> Micah
Kolarov> Clichy
Toure> Djoruo
Kompany> Squillachi
DeJong > Song
Barry > Kid (for now but the kid is immensely talented)
Fab > Yaya
Nasri > AJ
RVP > Milner
Tevez> Chamahk

Even without Balo and Silva. I still think we have a stronger team. Lets just go play these guys straight up. We'll wack em

Comparing Kompany and Squillaci isn't really fair, as Squillaci is Arsenal's 4th choice CB. It's more like Kompany vs Vermaelen, and Vermaelen is comfortably the better CB. It's a shame he's injured, but your impotent attack won't really threaten our defense tonight, so it's irrelevant.

I expect this game to be played in your half. You'll try to pack the midfield and pray for a bit of Tevez magic. Our CB's will outnumber him, so I don't see any danger there. You'll cram the midfield with 3 destroyers and flank them with Milner, who offers nothing whatsoever.

With an in form Nasri, Fabregas, Wilshere and Van Persie, along with one of Walcott/Arshavin, we'll be laughing our way to 3 points. We'll just pick our way through your crammed box, and if there is ever a team better suited to do that, it's our lot.

4-0 for Arsenal is the score I'd go with, depending on whether Van Persie brings his scoring boots. If he does, we'll run a cricket score.

HAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!!!!!

bigmoe said:
Astuteboy said:
pmsl - considering he doesn't own any scoring boots, that might be tough.

There, I've jinxed it now - he'll get a hattrick for The Arse tonight (I'm presuming it'll be his first in the league in England). Time to place a bet...

I guess the question is, are we a better side away from home than Spurs, Newcastle and West Brom? I presume as such an awesome Arsenal fan you were there cheering at the Emirates (sorry booing) for those games.

Not saying you won't win tonight, Silva and Balo are big misses for us, but it might be tighter than you expect :)

Tight in the sense that there will be no room to play in, yes, I agree with that. The scoreline won't be tight though, or so I imagine.

Obviously I hope our players aren't as confident or arrogant as I am, but seeing the potential City lineups, it's hard not to get excited.

Er, haven't you lost to lesser teams at home this season.

I'd also like to add that WE haven't lost this year so far.  ;)

bigmoe said:
Dax777 said:
Perhaps it is my Blue tinted glasses, but for the life of me, I think if both teams play an open game, we win. We just have better players overall.

Hart> Fabianski
Sanga> Micah
Kolarov> Clichy
Toure> Djoruo
Kompany> Squillachi
DeJong > Song
Barry > Kid (for now but the kid is immensely talented)
Fab > Yaya
Nasri > AJ
RVP > Milner
Tevez> Chamahk

Even without Balo and Silva. I still think we have a stronger team. Lets just go play these guys straight up. We'll wack em

Comparing Kompany and Squillaci isn't really fair, as Squillaci is Arsenal's 4th choice CB. It's more like Kompany vs Vermaelen, and Vermaelen is comfortably the better CB. It's a shame he's injured, but your impotent attack won't really threaten our defense tonight, so it's irrelevant.

I expect this game to be played in your half. You'll try to pack the midfield and pray for a bit of Tevez magic. Our CB's will outnumber him, so I don't see any danger there. You'll cram the midfield with 3 destroyers and flank them with Milner, who offers nothing whatsoever.

With an in form Nasri, Fabregas, Wilshere and Van Persie, along with one of Walcott/Arshavin, we'll be laughing our way to 3 points. We'll just pick our way through your crammed box, and if there is ever a team better suited to do that, it's our lot.

4-0 for Arsenal is the score I'd go with, depending on whether Van Persie brings his scoring boots. If he does, we'll run a cricket score.

1. Vermaelen is no as good as Kompany. Kompany has been the best CD in the league this year. But even if he weren't, that is really not the point. I am comparing the players available. Clearly you can see I didn't mention Silva or Balotelli in the comparion (that should have given you a hint)

2. Our impotent attack has scored more goals than your in form attack over the last 5 games. So this is a nisnomer if ever there was one.

3. Nasri and Fabregas are good, but I don't expect anything frm the kid, he would be dominated by experience. Yaya, Barry and De Jong can match any midfield pound for pound.

4. You mean the same lot that could only put 2 past the leaky Totenham at home? Please stop overating your potential

5. You couldn't beat us by 4 goals with an extra man, so how do you plan on doing that without one. Are you sugesting you've paid the refs off to send of 2 City players?

6 All jokes aside, you are lucky to be getting us without Balotelli or Silva. We those 2 and our defensive posture, we would have beaten you silly, but hey even without 2 of our beter offensive talents Istill fancy our chances. What we lose offensively would be picked up defensively with the hustle of Milner and Johnson's capacity to push back your defense.

I just think we are a stronger team, granted you are more cohesive, but we ar infinitely better!

Would love it if we set out to kill the game dead.o-o..a lesson in the art of defending.

Dreams of an exciting,open display from city died when mario and silva were ruled out

0-0,which would leave the arse still behind us in the league,have their fans foaming at the mouth and a few tantrums from Tarquain and stomping of feet from Henrietta...

just kill the game dead city and take your point.3 clean sheets on the trot

dennishasdoneit said:
Would love it if we set out to kill the game dead.o-o..a lesson in the art of defending.

Dreams of an exciting,open display from city died when mario and silva were ruled out

0-0,which would leave the arse still behind us in the league,have their fans foaming at the mouth and a few tantrums from Tarquain and stomping of feet from Henrietta...

just kill the game dead city and take your point.3 clean sheets on the trot

I want a win. So long as Man U has 2 games in hand, they cannot be ahead of us on points. That is just not acceptable in my opinion.

I really think this title is winnable, and there is no point pussyfooting about it. We should go with the intent of winning at the Emirates.

Errrh! Not to mention I already bet a few Asenal friends we were going to beat them at the Emirates after the unfortunate incident at CoMS. So I have a little more at stake :P Dn't feel like eating humble pies. ANd a draw or loss will guarantee I do :P

Joycee Banercheck said:
bigmoe said:
Obviously I hope our players aren't as confident or arrogant as I am, but seeing the potential City lineups, it's hard not to get excited.
Even Hitler wasn't that confident. Or arrogant.
Yes, but he was a bit of a twat....just like bigmoe.
Sometimes I wake up and think today I won't get angry at the other children who don't like my City. Then I am surrounded by ill-informed junk, in papers on the tv. on the radio, even on this forum, and the rage comes back. Then I realise that is why I dislike every other football team and their supporters.
Seriosly there is abslutely no way that an opposing fan can come on this forum and not start having a go. Yes they all start off with good intentions, but then they start, snipe, snipe, snipe.
big moe I can only presume that your post was to get a reaction of some sort. To make up for the lack of attention you perhaps didn't get from a parent. It's a well known fact that someone who uses the word big as a nickname usually uses it because they lack self worth or self esteem or possibly because they're a fat fucker. I'm not a shrink but I may just have something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.