arsenal will rip city apart.....

rm will have us bang on for this and i think we'll put in a really strong performance

they'll create chances, of course they will, but so will we and i back our defence and keeper to make fewer mistakes than theirs

Re: arsenal will rip city apart....

Breadsnapper said:
big blueballs said:
I have one concern tomorrow and that is Theo Walcott which is why silva being injured could well be our blessing in disguise, (even though i wish he was fit)as Milner will play meaning either zabba or kolorov will get good cover
Couple of fair but strong tackles early on should sort that.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMSHvgaUWc8[/youtube]

I just cant see how it wont all end up in tears, my friend

Going across many Arsenal forums they think they will smash City because City are a negative team. Weirdos

ShadrachDingle said:
Going across many Arsenal forums they think they will smash City because City are a negative team. Weirdos

Aye, those 13 goals in the past 5 games have all been lucky deflections.

However, their 10 goals in the past 5 games were all attacking masterpieces.

Damocles said:
ShadrachDingle said:

Winning more often than losing or drawing = negative apparently.

Arsenal fans = John Thompson in The Fast Show 'SOCCER!'

AIQ88 said:
Lordeffingham said:
So all in all, two matches we could lose, and if we do it will not be the end of our dreams, but for the rags and Arsenal it could well spell the start of a downward spiral!

Rags would be 3 points clear and 2 games in hand if we lose.

? And we beat the rags who then lose to Chelsea, it's not over if we lose against Arsenal, far from it!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Damocles said:

Winning more often than losing or drawing = negative apparently.

Arsenal fans = John Thompson in The Fast Show 'SOCCER!'

Superb.

As much as I want to win tomorrow, brain is telling me a low scoring draw. Any team in the world would find it difficult to get through us right now, and RM will definitely play very conservatively away from home against a rival top 4 team.

Going to go with 1-1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.