arsenal will rip city apart.....

according to arsenal fans on 606. wishire has wrote on facebook that he will show balotelli who he is tonight lol.

can't confirm if true or not. could be an arsenal fan getting overly giddy

Best one I seen is Tevez is a headless chicken and De Jong should be in prison *
One fan says City are the new Bolton and one says Arsenal are 120 times better lol

Where do they get these fans?!

gooney said:
gio's side step said:
“We knew we couldn't make a mistake [like Boyata did with getting sent off] because then it would be been 10 against 10 and their crowd would have been against them and it would have been very difficult,” Fabregas told Sky Sports.

“We stayed composed the entire game. We were fantastic. Even if [City had] 15 men and we only had 11, we would still win.

Thats what he said
I know the word he used, but I also know English isnt Cesc first language and if you hear the whole interview, its clear he's talking about the mentality saying even if they were 15 we would go for it. But hey......lets just give Mancini benefit of doubt when it comes to English
Well he should keep his fucking mouth shut then shouldn't he. And it's complete bollocks as the game I saw didn't have us being ripped apart.
So he knew what he was saying, arrogant turd.

Arsenal did rip city apart (game play wise). Gap in class. And I doubt that Silva can fill it. Good point for you guys.

Ever so sorry next time we promise to come and let you play your pretty passing and not even try to defend after all you are the good guys of football

red sun said:
Arsenal did rip city apart (game play wise). Gap in class. And I doubt that Silva can fill it. Good point for you guys.
Easy to say when we're missing Silva, Balotelli and Kolarov, with Dzeko looking like he's on his way. Enjoy your little delusion bubble though, where you make-believe that this is the best City side we can put out.

On the night though, good point. We came to the Emirates and have stopped you scoring twice in succession. Bet not many teams can make that claim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.