Arsenals welcome...!

Re: Gooners Board / Ade

well I have to say I agree....gooners did not do themselves any favours and I would not expect good relations with MCFC tomorrow night.....racist cnts

stick your Adebayor songs where you got them

cockerney cants.......bad as man Yoo

gonna be a few tw@tted tomorrow

cesc_4_fab said:
levets said:
You should keep well away from any pubs near the ground... seriously. You are now on a par with united....

so your going to tarnish us all with the same brush, because of some mindless idiots. Thats big of you, your mum must be proud.

She probably would be, but she died 4 years ago :-(

Just so you know... I'm not some teenage bad boy. And what I said was the feeling of the majority of city fans I know.

cesc_4_fab said:
As far as the decent Arsenal fans are concerned, we have nothing planned. There mayb be the odd thug shouting racist comments, but thats the minority. Most of us are just there to enjoy the game, and hopefully take home a place in the semi's.

Are there any good pubs in Manchester we can go before the game, close to the ground where there wont be any trouble, but maybe we could get a bit of banter going?

If your looking for a friendlyish pub that atrracts the majority of away fans i would suggest Mary D's. Maybe where a scarf but dont be shouting stuff that will attract the attention of dick head. Hope this helps:)

Stevies Bald Head! said:
cesc_4_fab said:
As far as the decent Arsenal fans are concerned, we have nothing planned. There mayb be the odd thug shouting racist comments, but thats the minority. Most of us are just there to enjoy the game, and hopefully take home a place in the semi's.

Are there any good pubs in Manchester we can go before the game, close to the ground where there wont be any trouble, but maybe we could get a bit of banter going?

If your looking for a friendlyish pub that atrracts the majority of away fans i would suggest Mary D's. Maybe where a scarf but dont be shouting stuff that will attract the attention of dick head. Hope this helps:)

I see what you did there

BibbyBlue85 said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:

I see what you did there

Proberbly the safest option for travelling gooners, as there could well be many numpties hanging around!

Matt Diablo said:
wow are tha gooooners more hated than tha yiddies now?

I'd be careful using that term mate, not really on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.