Arsenals welcome...!

Re: Gooners Board / Ade

Comments like that could get some innocent gonner twated tomorrow.

No, no one threw a banana last time my good man. This an assumption that sadly, continues solely on this board.

What's with calling me racist? Are you upset because I don't have 12 fingers?

wandarah said:
No, no one threw a banana last time my good man. This an assumption that sadly, continues solely on this board.

Fuck me, typical southerner, big mouth, no sense of humour, little dignity, little cock, ingested set of shrivelled testicles and all your mates have a go on your dirty slag of a mum who is also your gran you fucking inbred prick.

Oh and you support a team of racist, cheating, rapists and your manager is a paedophile. So shove that up your arse you ****.

TheMightyQuinn said:
wandarah said:

Fuck me, typical southerner, big mouth, no sense of humour, little dignity, little cock, ingested set of shrivelled testicles and all your mates have a go on your dirty slag of a mum who is also your gran you fucking inbred prick.

Oh and you support a team of racist, cheating, rapists and your manager is a paedophile. So shove that up your arse you ****.

I maybe mistaken, but I think i just LOL'd!

wandarah said:
I can see my sense of humour is indeed, sadly lacking in comparison to yours.

Nothing funny about how your fans behaved last time. They were lucky they didn't all get a good beating. Shit happens though and I suspect tomorrow night will turn very ugly indeed. The catalyst no doubt being your fans and their racist chants and overall hardman act.

Last time you came here one female steward held back about 100 of your overweight 'boys', seriously we can not fear that, you soft southern tart.

Pigeonho said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Nothing like a little verbal jousting of an afternoon. Picks me up.

Pigeonho said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Dont be embarrassed, Iv been loling at this sad fucker all thread. What a shite southern bastard he is.
PMSL!

TheMightyQuinn said:
wandarah said:
I can see my sense of humour is indeed, sadly lacking in comparison to yours.

Nothing funny about how your fans behaved last time. They were lucky they didn't all get a good beating. Shit happens though and I suspect tomorrow night will turn very ugly indeed. The catalyst no doubt being your fans and their racist chants and overall hardman act.

Last time you came here one female steward held back about 100 of your overweight 'boys', seriously we can not fear that, you soft southern tart.
Theres no excuses about the woman steward, we have a GIF of it somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.