Arsenals welcome...!

Sure, we've kidnapped and sold on a few kids in our time - only releasing their family's from the 'Chamber of Torment' where they have to watch that rank bastard and all round horrible **** Drogba slapping in another 10,000 goals against our team of circus migits over and over again.

But then, who hasn't?

I imagine if the under-18 demographic of Manchester wasn't flat out in the cheese-mines all day, they'd be doing the same.

wandarah said:
Sure, we've kidnapped and sold on a few kids in our time - only releasing their family's from the 'Chamber of Torment' where they have to watch that rank bastard and all round horrible **** Drogba slapping in another 10,000 goals against our team of circus migits over and over again.

But then, who hasn't?

I imagine if the under-18 demographic of Manchester wasn't flat out in the cheese-mines all day, they'd be doing the same.

If you look at our academy teams the vast majority of them are british and alot of them are from Manchester. What are you doing in around your community to bring in players? Or are you happy just buying kids from abroad, using their mothers as Wengers maids and then making a quick buck? Should you not as a leading club in the Capital be doing more to bring english/british talent through the academy set-up for the good of Arsenal and the English game?

Re: Gooners Board / Ade

wandarah said:
Racist? Are you implying the population of Manchester is a different race?

It certainly does answer a few questions many of us in places with houses, have been asking for some time.

But I'm only having a bit of banter before the game. Lighten up.

You're right, we don't have "houses" up here! We do however have "Public Houses"! Many of the people you're currently bravely abusing from behind the comfort of your computer screen will be in them tomorrow evening before the game. Maybe you'd like to come & continue this discussion in person?

Or are you in fact the soft southern **** that you are coming across as?

****!

Well, out of the 26 reserve players - 16 are English. Out of the 20 U18's, 16 are British. Local boys feature heavily.

I would create you a pie-chart, to make the understanding of it easier for you. Dropping the need for double digit numbers. But I'm worried that you'd eat it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.