Arsenals welcome...!

Re: Gooners Board / Ade

shadygiz said:
step away from the thread...nothing else to see ;p

Shady, will you please stop wrecking our fun by deleting these tools just when its getting interesting! We had a live one there!

:-(

shadygiz said:
vonksbignose said:
Shady, will you please stop wrecking our fun by deleting these tools just when its getting interesting! We had a live one there!

:-(

lol, i know mate....if he hadnt resorted to racism we would still have a plaything ;p
Unfortunate eh Shady? Having a nice argument with that one...Never mind in all liklihood they'll be another before/after tomorrow night.

'Gooner's'....I shit 'em. ;)

Fucking hate Arsenal these days.

Used to admire their fine football but these days just see them as bitter, cheating, no chance of winning a trophy, bunch of complete arrogant fuck wits.

Who remembers John Thompson on the Fast Show? Arsenal shirt, bottle of wine, hamper...'SOCCER!'

TheMightyQuinn said:
'Gooner's'....I shit 'em. ;)

Fucking hate Arsenal these days.

Used to admire their fine football but these days just see them as bitter, cheating, no chance of winning a trophy, bunch of complete arrogant fuck wits.

Who remembers John Thompson on the Fast Show? Arsenal shirt, bottle of wine, hamper...'SOCCER!'
This, I respected them a lot. Lost it ever since the Arsenal game earlier this season with all the Adebayor showing and such.

Lets give em a good footballing lesson tomorrow, come on!!!!!1

But I didn't 'resort to racism' - I have no idea what any of you weirdos are on about! If someone could enlighten me, I'd be appreciative.

I'd be more than happy to continue our debate, my fine fat friends. Yet I fear I have been forever slandered, and your overzealous admin here I suspect would pay no attention to my protestations of innocence!

wandaroo said:
But I didn't 'resort to racism' - I have no idea what any of you weirdos are on about! If someone could enlighten me, I'd be appreciative.

I'd be more than happy to continue our debate, my fine fat friends. Yet I fear I have been forever slandered, and your overzealous admin here I suspect would pay no attention to my protestations of innocence!

Wo betide any of you twats playing up tomorrow....

wandaroo said:

I'm not sure you're a racist but I'm positive that you're a sad prick.

wandaroo said:

Listen, cock snot! I couldn't give a fuck for your protestations about whether or not you've been racist. One thing you can't deny is your intention of coming on here merely to be abusive, which is a totally different thing than "having a bit of banter" as you put it. Which is fine, so long as you're prepared to back it up in person.

So let me know what train you're coming in on tomorrow night, & I'll demonstrate to you just what a knuckle-dragging, northern neanderthal I can be when fucking ponces like you think that they can get away with acting the fucking hard man on the internet.

****!

wandaroo said:

Fuckin' 'ell mate, I'll give you your example you so crave.

"Are you upset because I don't have 12 fingers?"

You said something about monkeys aswell. I was looking for that but it clearly got deleted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.