Arses in 116

GStar said:
beano46 said:
You have also still not told us what this lads allegedly said to him, you seem to be avoiding that issue and it is an important part of your thread without which we can not get the facts and comment or advise accordingly, right now your just making him and yourself out to be a proper pair of drama queens

He's not avoiding the issue, you've just failed to read the post where he says he doesn't know exactly what was said.

Even then, why do you need to know the exact words; is that really going to dramatically change how you'd act in this scenario?

As others have said, he's there, like them i presume, to support City. He should be able to do that without unprovoked stick.[/quote

He also said he'd ask his mate and get back to us in another post, I find it strange that he starts a thread alleging intimidation yet his mate has not told him what was said, could of just been a bit of banter as much as it could of been out and out bullying which is totally out of fucking order, as some else said we before me we can't help the lad out without the full facts

peoffrey said:
He's got bright blue shoelaces in his boots!

Lol, total dedication, actually wearing the shoelaces provided in the membership package.

Lancet Fluke said:
talkativesprout said:
Lancet Fluke said:
No I didn't witness it, did you? Because for some reason you seem to be convinced that this didn't happen. Anyhow regardless of this incident my point stands, it is perfectly reasonable for a City fan who has spent hundreds of pounds on a season ticket to expect to be able to attend a match without being given grief by other City fans for no reason.
Ever thought he may just of been feeling a bit paranoid, new seat and all, on his own and overreacting like a big nancy

Of course I realise that is a possibilty. But it is also a possibility that some knuckle heads have been bullying a 16 year old kid. I've seen City fans behaving like absolute c***s to other City fans before now so it certainly doesn't seem a ludicrous suggestion that this happened.

Ive not seen or heard a lot of bullying and err on the side of a young man alone being a bit intimidated by the exuberance of the fans. That and not being able to take the craic. Im seated in the south stand 112 for the first time this season and not a sniff of elitism.

talkativesprout said:
Lancet Fluke said:
talkativesprout said:
Ever thought he may just of been feeling a bit paranoid, new seat and all, on his own and overreacting like a big nancy

Of course I realise that is a possibilty. But it is also a possibility that some knuckle heads have been bullying a 16 year old kid. I've seen City fans behaving like absolute c***s to other City fans before now so it certainly doesn't seem a ludicrous suggestion that this happened.

Ive not seen or heard a lot of bullying and err on the side of a young man alone being a bit intimidated by the exuberance of the fans. That and not being able to take the craic. Im seated in the south stand 112 for the first time this season and not a sniff of elitism.

That's fair enough (although I can personally guarantee that it does go on) but I presume that you do accept that as a rule any City supporter should be able to attend a match without getting grief from fellow supporters for no reason and that if this lad was getting stick then as a 16 year old, it would be expecting a lot for him to tell them to "shut the fuck up."

Lancet Fluke said:
talkativesprout said:
Lancet Fluke said:

That's fair enough (although I can personally guarantee that it does go on) but I presume that you do accept that as a rule any City supporter should be able to attend a match without getting grief from fellow supporters for no reason and that if this lad was getting stick then as a 16 year old, it would be expecting a lot for him to tell them to "shut the fuck up."

Agreed, but if the lad was in fear did he say anything to a steward ?

He wasn't being bullied by these guys, it was just, ignoring him and saying things to him like. ' it's going to be a long season for you mate'. They werent even watching the game. Acting like children. So what if there's a new guy sitting next to you.

mancityscot said:
He wasn't being bullied by these guys, it was just, ignoring him and saying things to him like. ' it's going to be a long season for you mate'. They werent even watching the game. Acting like children. So what if there's a new guy sitting next to you.

To be fair, that doesn't sound like too much worth worrying about at the moment. As long as it doesn't escalate into anything bad, he should probably just ride it out and see how it goes.

mancityscot said:

Lock these bastards away and throw away the key

JoeMercer'sWay said:
if they don't want to talk to him they don't want to talk to him, so ignoring him is his problem and makes it sound like he was irritating them by trying to talk to them.

Not at all. He tried to make pleasant conversation before the match and they were ignoring him. He is a friendly guy and there is no reason why they shouldn't make conversation too. But to talk behind his back and just be unpleasant is just not on.

'Who's this guy?'
'it's gonna be a long season for you mate''

They sound like complete knobheads to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.