Arteta announced as new Arsenal manager

Perhaps pep has more trust in him than that
Maybe, I'm not a fan though. Would've preferred we waited until the summer. Surely he won't be allowed to take any of our staff as his assistants?

I think it was back in the news last season because in April he went on a leave of absence, and then some point last season I think they confirmed he was permanently gone.

I was rather hoping it would be a turning point for them with him leaving as I thought, or read, he was always the brains behind that particular duo. Anyway, I might be hijacking the thread here.

This doesn't sound promising

Pep Guardiola on whether Mikel Arteta's future will be settled soon: “Yes, I think so. It’s going to happen quick. I don’t know [if it will happen this week]. Tomorrow we travel to Oxford, so I don’t know.”

“We will move forward. We are going to prepare the next game. We are going to reschedule a little bit the position but we are talking about a ‘hypothetic’. [Arteta] knows the desire and what we would like..."

"If he decides to leave for another club, we will make a decision in that moment of what we have to do. In this moment we prepare for the game and the team that is going to play tomorrow, the starting eleven, and he prepare his part of the training."

Pep Guardiola on whether Mikel Arteta would 'restore Arsenal to City's level': “You know my opinion about Mikel. He’s a professional human being and person. I don’t have doubts. If he stays I’d be happy, incredible, because we all work together really well..."

"Hopefully he can feel the same as me or with us. If he decides to move I’ll wish him all the best, for him, his family and for his professional future. I will beat him – that’s a joke! The best of luck.”

Now been reported he will take borell with him alo g with a scout, we're gunna have 3 positions to fill.

Mikel Arteta will command a salary close to £5 million-a-season. Arteta will influence the make-up of his backroom team, with Rodolfo Borrell, Man City coach, and Domenec Torrent, who worked with Guardiola at Bayern & Barcelona, being suggested as likely to move. [
@MailSport
]

Is Borrell the next man down from Arteta on the bench? Surely we wont be this stupid to allow a total raping.

Now been reported he will take borell with him alo g with a scout, we're gunna have 3 positions to fill.
so we are just gonna let him take our staff just like that? Bend over and take it- City need sometimes to show some fucking balls and make stance. Its ridiculous at times. Who cares if that results in unhappy people. They have contract here and thats it. Arteta can go for compensation mid season, the rest must stay until the seasons done at least.

Other clubs are busy trying to fuck us over whenever possible yet we are so accommodating. Crazy.

What next? Give Sane to Bayern for £20m

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.