Arteta

Inexperience. When pep goes all his backroom.staff will leave too. Arteta would be a huge gamble,one City will not take
All about opinions, I think Arteta is being mentored by Pep and think he will certainly be in the running once the master leaves.

Inexperience. When pep goes all his backroom.staff will leave too. Arteta would be a huge gamble,one City will not take

I can't really see Arteta getting the job but given we've tried to emulate the way Barcelona operates I don't think it's ridiculous to suggest that we might promote from within or go for a less high profile manager.

I think it's extremely high. If he moves to another club before Pep finishes up, I think City will make a move for him when the time comes. Otherwise, I think he'll just take on the role from the position of Assistant Coach.

The players are 100% bought in to Pep’s vision. That’s leadership. That’s what all the greats have had and it’s different to coaching. Arteta will probably make a great coach after time with Pep. A leader though? Who knows, you can’t learn that.

I think it unlikely having seen his demeanour and occasional presser. He's ideal as Pep's number two as they can bounce ideas off each other, but seems MA lacks the ability to motivate as Pep does.

That sounds harsh as few people have that ability, but the Lyon game last season was dreadful and that was his time to show what he could do. Whilst only one game, it will be etched in our board's minds.

Fortunately, we have the best board on the planet. They'll know whether I have just been talking bollocks or not and will have picked potential targets already. It's what they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.