'As A City Fan', Would You Like To See Safe Standing Introduced At The Etihad?

Got to get the message across that it wasnt standing as such that cause the Hillsborough tragedy, it was the fences that penned the masses in and caused the injuries. The introduced of seating enable the control of numbers within the pen, safe standing with rail seating will also allow the same and now the fences have gone any trouble will spill onto the pitch just like it did for all the years before fences. It's already been stated that the persistent standing in seated areas is more dangerous than safe standing because of rail seats. So 100% from me

100% No.
I was working at a major employer in Liverpool at the time of Hillsborough. Thankfully my close mates at the game were safe, but we all knew someone who didn't make it back.

It doesn't.

You have a position number, just like you have a seat number and there's a rail between every row.

You can't just walk around and stand where you want.
You fit one and a half people per space.

100% No.
I was working at a major employer in Liverpool at the time of Hillsborough. Thankfully my close mates at the game were safe, but we all knew someone who didn't make it back.
You don't understand what rail seating is!

Can't understand why anyone would say no to this. Giving people the option to stand or sit, surely any reasonable person would vote yes, anyone that votes no is a selfish **** for me. If you want to sit you could, if you wanted to stand (safely), you could.

It's a yes from me but sadly i don't think it will happen. The Hillsborough Support Group have stated their opposition to safe standing and as it would require an act of Parliament to allow it I don't think any Government would risk upsetting them by allowing safe standing. It's a shame really as the Hillsborough enquiry showed where the blame lies and standing wasn't the cause or to blame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.