askcarlos

A focused Tevez is as good as it gets. Been watching the training in Austria and he's been putting in the graft and looks happy. Personally, i hope he stays and just gets on with what he's great at.

Tevez City said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tevez City said:
The club is trying too hard to repair his image for the fans.
Im not surprised after last season

They don't have to make the fans accept and love him again.

The fans will never forgive him and the club don't have to waste their time in trying to repair a player relationship with the fans.

I was with you when all the fuss was going on but when he came back (with Mancini's blessing - obviously) it was his influence and effort, together with a fantastic partnership with Aguero, that won us the title.
No Carlos last year - not Champions now - simple - and you won't forgive him?

Oh, and you don't speak for the fans because most fans are delighted to be champions and delighted to have him.

rowarta said:
he's staying. club media department wouldn't put him up for #askcarlos unless he was staying

I am not sure the Media Department knows anything about who are staying or going. They might receive direction.. "Show Carlos during training as much as possible... "

hisroyalblueness said:
I was with you when all the fuss was going on but when he came back (with Mancini's blessing - obviously) it was his influence and effort, together with a fantastic partnership with Aguero, that won us the title.
I'm with you on this one.

hisroyalblueness said:
Tevez City said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Im not surprised after last season

They don't have to make the fans accept and love him again.

The fans will never forgive him and the club don't have to waste their time in trying to repair a player relationship with the fans.

I mean the majority of City fans, not me.

Some of them here were preferring to lose the title to United instead of allowing Tevez to be back in the team.

I love the bit where he says dinner no im watching my weight im starving pmsl thats great humour poking fun at himself fair play water under the bridge ss far as im concerned.

Hi blues, I know this is a little bit cheeky, but I'm at uni doing journalism and have got a website all about City.

It's on the City website in the fan sites section, but I really can't get it going as I would have liked.

I interviewed Richard Edghill just after the QPR game, and that's up there. And the reason i'm posting it in here is because i've just done a Tevez article too.

I would really appreciate it if you could support a fellow blue and just have a look at the Tevez article:

http://mcfcview.com/2012/07/13/tevez-1213-forgive-and-forget/

Or the whole website http://www.mcfcview.com ...the Edgy interview can be found under the interview tab, surprisingly!

Here's to a great season! Starting with a 6-0 win tonight!

Thanks blues!

P.s Can also keep upto date via twitter @mcfcview

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.