Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's been good. Mahrez and Gundob were both getting on and Cole Palmer was not a big factor in last years success.

The incoming players are all solid. We all ready have the match winners.

Gvardiol Kovacic Nunes Doku in

Laporte Gundogan Mahrez Palmer out

Squad is the same size as last season the KDB injury has been things seem worse than they are solid 9/10 window

Anyone got a final total of the in and out transfer fees. Thanks.

Think we've done great business again. If we can stay close, or lead, the prem, over the first few months, and qualify in the Chumps league, we can really push on when we get KDB back.

7.5 or 8/10. Kovacic looks like he’s played here for years, Gvardiol the same and his ceiling is crazy, could genuinely become the best defender in the world. Nunes could be an unsung hero if Rodri gets a rest and he slots in well. Doku looks exciting but the injuries are a concern.

Outgoings have been great, to get these players in for £30m net is crazy.

Personally would have loved Maddison, Szoboszlai or Olise but once again, Pep & team have delivered. Bellingham would have been fantastic but if a player wants Madrid and they want him, they usually get them.

Well I suppose you have to ask are we stronger or weaker than when the window opened?

Honestly I’d say, at best, the same but we will see. I think we missed most of our primary targets Bellingham Rice Paqueta.

5/10 Average

How good is Oscar Bobb as I’ve only seen a few clips?

P.S Still hoping for a creative midfield and a left back (always) with minutes to go!
What are those?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.