Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would have been close to perfect had we kept Cole but it's still very good IMO. If nothing, we added pace on the wing, midfield, and defense. Maybe less for the latter as I don't think Gvaridol is a burner but he's certainly no slouch. Well done, Txiki!
It would be plausible that Cole was 'for sale' knowing Doku was inbound as the timing might suggest?

@1961_vintage but I’m pretty sure his finger must have slipped when voting! Haha!
Guilty as charged! I apply the same system to the player of the match poll - no zero's allowed, every option has to have at least 1 vote. As no-one had voted for "1", I did the honours.

Eddie was yesterday's MOTM btw. :-)

Sorry which players are you referring to in each category
At that i would have to second guess Pep, but we lost 2 defenders 2 attacking midfielders, and brought in 1 defender 2 central midfielders and 1 attacking midfielder, no doubt Pep can tweek his tactics. 1 best you can get Gvardiol, 1 squad player Nunes, 1 English ?????, 1 youth Doku, 1 Academy Bobb, Pace, determination,skill up, Age, Experience, goals down , Power, height unchanged.

At that i would have to second guess Pep, but we lost 2 defenders 2 attacking midfielders, and brought in 1 defender 2 central midfielders and 1 attacking midfielder, no doubt Pep can tweek his tactics. 1 best you can get Gvardiol, 1 squad player Nunes, 1 English ?????, 1 youth Doku, 1 Academy Bobb, Pace, determination,skill up, Age, Experience, goals down , Power, height unchanged.
Sorry so you say we got one English player and then when I ask who you put a question mark ? You call Doku youth which I don’t get and we didn’t buy for the academy / Bobb wasn’t bought

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.