Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan (merged)

Re: Abdul Razak - Brighton fans very impressed

Was hoping to see him on the 7th against Cardiff but it's a sell out, as is the Portsmouth game on the 10th.

Re: Abdul Razak - Brighton fans very impressed

He's 19, and he's already THAT good. I mean we all love JFC, but holy shitting HELL that Razak is a cuffing MONSTER in midfield. I was not impressed - I was blown away.

That lad is a nailed on Prem star and future International. If he is not playing regular top flight football within a year, I will eat my own face.

lol

Re: Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan

GazBaz is what? 30? Don't see why he couldn't slot in after a couple more seasons on loan!

thought we paid for him? no source:
Neil Warnock said:

In his column for the Independent, Warnock revealed: "We had a young lad there (at Crystal Palace) who had come over from Ghana [sic] to play in a junior tournament and clearly wanted to stay in Britain. He told us he was 15 years old, though he was very reluctant to tell us anything about who he was or where he had come from. He had no passport. What he did have was bags of ability. In fact, I've never seen such a talented 15-year-old.

"Palace helped him in a way that I've never seen any club support a young player. They spent a year coaching him and giving him all the support he needed. They made sure he was living in a safe environment and had money in his pocket. When Palace played Manchester City I went out of my way to introduce him to Emmanuel Adebayor.

"However, without a passport he had problems staying here. The club worked tirelessly to help him. I went to four meetings with the immigration people in Croydon to speak on his behalf.

"Then one day, without even telling us, he vanished. We couldn't get hold of him at his home and never saw or heard from him again. His name was Abdul Razak.

"I read the other day about an 18-year-old African player who made his debut for Manchester City earlier this month.

"You can imagine how the steam came out of my ears when I read this, after all the time and help we had given him."

they seem impressed with assulin too this is from his twitter:
Jack Pierce‏@JackPierce5

@GaiAsulin any chance of signing permanently? #god

Retweeted by Gai
2h Will Miles.‏@willmiles8

@GaiAsulin unbelievable player. Hope you enjoy being apart of Brightons team! #seagulls

Retweeted by Gai

1h Brandon Clark Dench‏@BrandonClark97

@GaiAsulin lionel messi in disguise?

Retweeted by Gai

1h Louis Watson‏@LouisWatson6

@GaiAsulin your first touch is epic and you are so quick on the ball!! #qualityplayer

Retweeted by Gai

Ross Allen Crispin‏@ross_crispinReply
Retweet

Favorite
· Open

@GaiAsulin Younger version of Messi, I believe. Fucking love watching you play. Bring on Doncaster!

Retweeted by Gai

25 Feb Darren Paine‏@dazpaine

“@GaiAsulin: Great win today! Brighton fans you are unbelievable!” Well played Gai, unbelievable first touch #youngxavi :)

Tried to watch extended highlights on Brighton's website, unfortunately they charge for a membership just to view highlights.

Anyone got some extended highlights for this? Tried the League Show but there wasn't anything beyond the goals there.

If you go on the bbc website<sport<championship then select Brighton. There should be highlights on there tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.