Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan (merged)

mammyjam said:
thought we paid for him? no source:
Neil Warnock said:

In his column for the Independent, Warnock revealed: "We had a young lad there (at Crystal Palace) who had come over from Ghana [sic] to play in a junior tournament and clearly wanted to stay in Britain. He told us he was 15 years old, though he was very reluctant to tell us anything about who he was or where he had come from. He had no passport. What he did have was bags of ability. In fact, I've never seen such a talented 15-year-old.

"Palace helped him in a way that I've never seen any club support a young player. They spent a year coaching him and giving him all the support he needed. They made sure he was living in a safe environment and had money in his pocket. When Palace played Manchester City I went out of my way to introduce him to Emmanuel Adebayor.

"However, without a passport he had problems staying here. The club worked tirelessly to help him. I went to four meetings with the immigration people in Croydon to speak on his behalf.

"Then one day, without even telling us, he vanished. We couldn't get hold of him at his home and never saw or heard from him again. His name was Abdul Razak.

"I read the other day about an 18-year-old African player who made his debut for Manchester City earlier this month.

"You can imagine how the steam came out of my ears when I read this, after all the time and help we had given him."

That's right, he was facing deportation after Palace failed to sort out his paperwork, City offered the kid free (EDS academy) scholarship, sort out his paperwork and was granted a residency, NOW Pearce asked him for the ENG. U21's and he says he has a decision to make.

Seems he wasn't quite as impressive today,quoting a poster on the Brighton forum within this thread.......

'Razak should hang his head, lazy twat behaved like the game was below him, he need s fcuking rocket.

dreadful shameful shower of shit, wake up and fcukin run you lazy cnut'

Loving the comments from the Brighton fans there. A Premiership loan next year will do him the world of good and fingers crossed the seagulls get promoted this season. Always thought he was a decent prospect, but a potential £20Million "Yaya in the making" player? Brilliant.

Both Razak and Assulin start tonight against Cardiff! This is Assulin's first start for Brighton.

LoveCity said:
Both Razak and Assulin start tonight against Cardiff! This is Assulin's first start for Brighton.
IF I want to watch this game, but live in a far away country. Can you pm me that thing I'd need? :)

Dax777 said:
LoveCity said:
IF I want to watch this game, but live in a far away country. Can you pm me that thing I'd need? :)

I don't think it's being televised anywhere. :/

Sky has the Champions League on and they hold the rights to the Championship.

LoveCity said:
Dax777 said:
LoveCity said:

I don't think it's being televised anywhere. :/

Sky has the Champions League on and they hold the rights to the Championship.
Guess we'll just have to wait for the Brighton fans returning from the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.