Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan (merged)

MCFC BOB said:
LoveCity said:
Dax777 said:
IF I want to watch this game, but live in a far away country. Can you pm me that thing I'd need? :)

I don't think it's being televised anywhere. :/

Sky has the Champions League on and they hold the rights to the Championship.
Guess we'll just have to wait for the Brighton fans returning from the game.
Damn :( Guess I'd have to manage with Barca v Leverkusen then :)

Dax777 said:
strongbowholic said:
Both subbed at roughly the hour mark tonight.
Any reports?
Brighton fans said that Cardiff put ten men behind the ball and were very organised defensively.
Razak couldn't really express himself in the match, and they said Assulin is an exceptional dribbler but had no real end product today.

I went along to the match last night. Very pleased to see Razak & Assulin start the match, but sorry to say they both had very quiet games.

Brighton play this very boring style of pass, pass, pass with most of the passes going backwards. Unfortunately, both City players have been indoctrinated in this style and would simply pass the ball, mostly straight back to where it came from.

Razak looks quite strong and difficult to shrug off the ball. He attempted a couple of long passes which didn't find their target and reverted to the short backward passing.

Assulin was played as a winger and hardly touched the ball. After 1 touch in the first 15 minutes he switched to the right, had one small little run beating a couple of players, but with no one to pass to he turned round and passed the ball backwards!

After Brighton went one down on the hour, both were taken off and I left.

As an aside, Brighton's new stadium is hellish to get away from after the game. No car parking, so trains only, with 2 trains per hour. You have the choice of rushing and trying to beat the station crush at the end of the game or leaving early and missing a large chunk of the game. With no affinity towards Brighton & with a 7 year old son in tow the latter is the only option unfortunately.

Assulin posted something on his Twitter last night about "That was anti-football"...

not sure if he was referring to that game or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.