Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan (merged)

Re: Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan

Fuck me, they like him?

Brighton's Yaya Toure!

Hope he stays there for another year next year; we don't particularly need him and if he can help a club come up then it can teach him real winning mentality.

Assulin and Razak gone to Brighton on loan

This lad would be already in the scum side and talked about like cleverly it's just that our squad is far better than the scums! Loan him to a Wigan or Swansea side next season and in two season times hopefully he'll get his chance

Cheadle Blue said:
really nice to see other clubs praising our young lads. good luck to them both

fuck me, was like Hull was playing without any CMs in that highlight. No one within 15 yards of him at all times.

Holly shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt ...... love it
Brighton's fan quote on Razak

We need to do everything in our power to sign this lad. I will personally sell my own mother if it will help with the costs.

i thought he looked really good against wolves and when ive seen him before, but fuck some the praise he`s getting he must of had a blinder.

the praise razak is getting on that brighton forum you`d think it was zidane cleverley they were watching

Watched the extended highlights, played like a Kaka. Any place we can get the full match dl?

alky313 said:
Watched the extended highlights, played like a Kaka. Any place we can get the full match dl?
From where?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.