Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

The pass he gave to KDB is a pass that any professional should be able to do easily. But let's give him that, then we have 1 chance created vs 8 chances created by KDB, and you still choose to criticize him above Bernardo, Gundogan, Foden, Cancelo, or Rodri. KDB created more chances than all of them combined!! Thank God he wanted to do it all himself because if he didn't, we wouldn't have created anything today
Read it again.....Im not criticisng KDB, Im saying he was trying too hard at times ...Ive also criticised Foden especially and Gundogan and Walker

Chill

I am for sure excited for Erling and the performance of the team in overall, but every one is talking about it so, why should I? I am not going to add anything to it. I am happy and enjoying the performance of the team so far, but not happy that from one shot we in most of the cases concede a goal. I have been a member in this forum since 2008, and normally do not share my point of view, but I am fed up with a goalkeeper performance. Sorry if your think it is ridiculous.
What has Eddie done wrong?
I'm all ears.

In our last two games against Villa we have a win and a draw, im just thankful that they happened in the order they did.

Still very early in the season and players still need to find their feet.

As a FOC we are only 26 points from safety.
Not ourselves today just relieved to come away with a point.
It’s impossible to win all 38 but a great chance next weekend to put today behind us.
Gotta love this club.

Fuckin gutted, but well played Villa. They had a plan, stiffened up their midfield, attacked & defended as a compressed unit & overloaded the spaces inside, denying us space to play between the lines. Gerrard marshalled his team brilliantly.

Rodri dawdling on the ball AGAIN! He was caught dawdling TWICE in the space of a minute which gave Villa belief & roused their fans! Up until then we had everything under control, before his double brain fart!

At 70 minutes we should have swapped Haaland for Alvaréz. Julián has an effervescence that Erling doesn't possess, & we needed to press them mercilessly right across our front line. Foden yes. Silva yes. Erling no, it's not his game.

On the plus side, at least we got a point from Villa's "City Cup" final. :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.