Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Its a stunning stat!! I bet we werent ever that bad during the dark days of the 80’s and 90’s…..
I've heard this morning Pep only once in his career had a game where his team had only two shots and only once whis team conceded 22 shots against. And then last night he matched it in one game.

Who do you think you are?

I think if he really wanted to play it he wouldn't have been so needlessly reckless when he knew he was on one booking to a ban.

I couldn't give a fuck about multiple people and sure I as hell don't give a fuck about a piss drip like you.

I'm putting you ignore so save the reply. ****.
Are you wearing your Spider Man pyjamas again?

So he came off the bench once.

He still knew at the weekend he'd get booked for kicking a ball away. That's what's fucking nonsense and I bet Pep wasn't best pleased with him for it.
I’m sure he wasn’t pleased, neither was I. However to suggest that Grealish ‘deliberately’ accrued a yellow card so as to avoid Villa is what I said… absolute fucking nonsense!

I’m sure he wasn’t pleased, neither was I. However to suggest that Grealish ‘deliberately’ accrued a yellow card so as to avoid Villa is what I said… absolute fucking nonsense!

Fair enough, let's leave it there.

Let’s be objective, difficult as it can be on this forum!
Against the dippers, chelsea and spurs we were by far the better team and did more than enough to win. Luck was most definitely against us in those games. We dominated the ball and had the upper hand.
Last night we came up against a team full of running and confidence on a great run of form. Bailey was virtually unplayable whereas he’s been poor every other time I’ve seen him. The crowd were super up for it and hugely intimidating. We were missing key players and (dare I say it) were tactically not set up to deal with their midfield.
For me last night was our only truly poor performance this season. It’s a blip and the evidence is that we bounce back when needed.
Talks of a crisis are truly unfounded.
Have some faith fellow blues.
We are still the team to beat.

Ake is arguably our best defender, but Pep reckons he can't play every game.

Stones is arguably our best defender, but he is made of glass. Key player, made of glass.

Alvarez is a very good young player, but he ain't a midfielder.

I mean, that's just a start. I think Pep knows all the weaknesses of this team 20 times more than any of us. All we can do at this stage is trust that he will find a way through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.