Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Sadly that was our worst performance in many a year, took me back a bit blues falling out with one another behind us freezing bastard cold was still shivering when I got back home. The Red cartel getting all giddy again thinking our dominance is over, can’t put my finger on what’s going wrong last few weeks but I bet Pep can. Let’s await May that’s when we’ll see.
It's only really last night it went disastrously wrong

We should have beaten Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs and if it wasn't for last gasp equalisers and appalling refereeing decisions in two of those matches, we would have beaten them all as well

It's only really last night it went disastrously wrong

We should have beaten Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs and if it wasn't for last gasp equalisers and appalling refereeing decisions in two of those matches, we would have beaten them all as well
Not sure about Chelsea thought they matched us and draw was about right though to be in front so late and drop points, spurs and Liverpool we we’re certainly the better side. Hoping last night was a one off.

Is this our weakest squad we've had for years?. We can't cope with a few injuries to key players now, we could've managed quite comfortably even a few seasons ago when our bench was full of quality. Last night's bench was awful, eight on it with two keepers present, how has it got so threadbare?. Three players on it who do virtually the same job ie Nunes, Phillip's, and Kovacic and all three haven't got a goal in them, absolute rubbish.
Nunes for 53m could be even worse business than Phillip's, why we paid that for someone who had a shit season at Wolves is beyond me. Still early for him though, do hopefully he can produce something.
I think we see big changes again next summer

Never understood the Nunes transfer. Seemed a good technical player but when you looked at his goal involvements at wolves it was stuff all, even for a holding midfielder. Paqueta made sense but to switch to Nunes when that fell through made no sense whatsoever.

Absolutely galling when we go away, give our all, play well and, but for a combination of bad luck and the usual ineptitude of the officials and corrupt wankers at Stockley Park, we come home empty handed.

Not on this occasion though. Far from our best and beaten by an excellent Villa side on the night.

"Crisis" lol.

We'll come back from this.
We were battered and extremely lucky to just lose 1-0

Funny how the meedya today are full of how good Villa were. Had they beaten MANUre 1-0 with a deflected goal the story would have centred on the Rags and how poor they were, and what needs to be done, and a list of twenty things that could be done to reverse the shitty performance. Villa wouldn't have got two sentences!

Funny how the meedya today are full of how good Villa were. Had they beaten MANUre 1-0 with a deflected goal the story would have centred on the Rags and how poor they were, and what needs to be done, and a list of twenty things that could be done to reverse the shitty performance. Villa wouldn't have got two sentences!

That's because we're the worlds best team. To have beaten us Villa had to play the best they had ever played in many years. Still took a deflected shot.

Doesn't take much for the rags to lose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.