Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I also think the club think they'll get more praise by being net spend champions.

They need to realise that the club will never get praise in this country.
Exactly what I thought. Our transfer window was like Everton or something

A big problem is whatever the fuck we promised Kyle Walker to get him to change his mind about going to Bayern. He is killing us as he’s not good enough in build up and utterly dreadful in terms of attacking output yet is being asked to be a large part of our output. It’s like we offered him the world just to stay but it’s completely holding us back.
You know, ordinarily I'd dismiss that as wild conjecture but the whole Walker story has been really fucking strange, and unlike City/Pep.

He's gone from being dropped for disciplinary reasons and struggling to get back in the side - to the point where he had one foot out of the door - to one of the first names on the team sheet (and captain).

Frankly, after a decent start, he's had a poor season.

Pep has wrote him off. He'll never play another minute for us

Pep thinks the same of Kovacic and Nunes.

If they were good enough they would start - instead he had a half fit centre back in their position.

The club has fucked up big time with shite recruitment.

No chance we'll sign anybody in Jan
I think being optimistic, we will sign this Barco lad who will either on loan or see gomez level of minutes and perhaps a phillips replacement which we obviously desperately need but isn't going to help us create goals.

Worst pep performance since Everton and Leicester away in the first season. Nobody tried, nobody cared. We have no plan B. When rodri isn't playing we don't ever have a plan A.
Last 3 games teams have scored late equalisers against us, trying until the final whistle. We didn't even look like getting thr ball in their box.
We're lucky that we have Luton away and palace at home next. We need KDB back asap
The same Luton that scored 3 at home against the league leaders last night yea walk in the park this one

I'd like to give it back to the rags in work tomorrow that villa only beat us with a deflection.
But no i will be honest and admit we were fucking shite and it could of been any score.

Arrrghhh thats me not sleeping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.