Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Pep has to go back to basics stop trying to convert Akanji to Kimmich he’s not capable Kyle Walker is poor the number of goals he’s been culpable of this season, he still believes he’s Usian Bolt in blue, i wanted him to go to Bayern and hes not a captain. Gvardiol is not a fullback and again has been culpable But it’s all down to Pep The summer transfer window was a disaster losing key players and not replacing them, profits are massive we have war chest and it was time to show it Go out get the players to come in and be instant hit we were thw bwsr team in
the world would our signing quailify for that. We dont need projects Rico and Oscar are that Injuries ans tiredness cant be discounted of course but Pep likea a small squad now we see the consequencies Final point wjatbthw fuxk is Kalvin Phillips still doing at the club????
Get Delph in now!!! “Basics of football”!!! Haha. (I’m crying really)

You honestly think you could have picked a team that would have beaten Villa tonight?
It wasn't the squad, it was the tactics. We were outplayed everywhere, standing off and looked like a shite championship team.
I don't think there's any excuse for that. If he thought we had a weak team then plan for that, it was shite all round

Need to revert to a traditional back 4, Teams seemed to have worked out how to play against us and trying to overload the midfield is no longer working.

Saw this a mile off! To be fair, we have been terrible for weeks now. Villa, for all their dominance scored from a deflected shot. Arsenal will beat them. They looked toothless. We are at sixes and sevens. We look disjointed, like we are all brand new. Walker is playing on history rather than form. Unfit John stones and lewis are playing because our back up is not up to speed or good enough. Haaland is isolated. Foden is not a fukin winger! Neither is Bernardo. Too many are not in form and we miss players like Gundog and kdb, Mahrez. Goal scorers, Leaders and fukin workd class players. This team hasn’t got a 10 win streak in it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.