Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Easy for us to see from above but our wing play was terrible tonight. Without wingers it kept coming back into the middle because no one was making runs or the player didn't see a run.

Glad for Grealish that he wasn't there tonight as he would've struggled and his confidence shattered. I bet internally he would've loved to have been part of that Villa team tonight.

Easy for us to see from above but our wing play was terrible tonight. Without wingers it kept coming back into the middle because no one was making runs or the player didn't see a run.

Glad for Grealish that he wasn't there tonight as he would've struggled and his confidence shattered. I bet internally he would've loved to have been part of that Villa team tonight.
Yeah, I bet he'd swap his trio of medals from last season to be part of that Villa team tonight.

Fuck me.

Just got bk,that was worst sv seen us play in years,summert not right,dont care if villa are doin well,were man city the treble winners,was a poor poor night,needs a littal tweak idd say,as i think this systems been sussed out,last 3 games before this weve let rearly late goals in to draw against us,9 points dropped in 4 games,lets put it aside an hope pep comes up with a plan,he normally does so ive got faith,but yer awful night that

What was wrong with him tonight?

Hardly broke sweat. Really really poor

Better centrally. Fucking bossed it there in the past when De Bryune was out. I agree, he's shite wide right. He was mint on the left against Bournemouth.

However, your post is bizarre. You're questioning my post yet criticising the bloke I am on bout?

Yeah, I bet he'd swap his trio of medals from last season to be part of that Villa team tonight.

Fuck me.
Taking it to the extreme mate. Didn't say he regretted leaving. I was just saying he would've loved to have been part of the performance with no shackles put on him playing for his boyhood club.

Man City WERE NOT SHITE yesterday.

Emery's Aston Villa were absolutely brilliant, they deserve respect

8bp574x02r4c1.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.