Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

We got battered , got done by a deflected goal , no disrespect to any of are players but we miss Kevin big time , that’s about it

Tell me why a so called professional, who knew he was on 4 yellows, would do something as stupid as kick the ball away knowing it would lead to a yellow and a ban?
I don't know how they go into the pitch without knowing Abt it

Right let’s get into the trenches with this team of ours.

Next game is all that matters!

We need few tweaks to personal and position.

Foden and or Bernie should be in the middle imo. The defence needs a settled system.

Points gone, I hope they players are pissed off but no words will be enough unless backed up with better performances. Time to give Alvarez a break. Get Ake in for gvardiol.

Stones and Rodri as a double pivot.

If we want that 4th title we need to right the wrongs. Nothing can be done about the transfer window until Jan and the summer. Took Pep for granted imo to show a profit on the balance sheet. Time we gave him a few world class players.

Let’s go to war blues -:)

Last edited:
I would like an enforcer aka De Jong or Fernandinho in January please to partner Rodri

Right let’s get into the trenches with this team of ours.

Next games is all that matters!

We need few tweaks to personal and position.

Foden and or Bernie should be in the middle imo. The defence needs a settled system.

Points gone, I hope they players are pissed off but no words will be enough unless backed up with better performances. Time to give Alvarez a break. Get Ake in for gvardiol.

Stones and Rodri as a double pivot.

If we want that 4th title we need to right the wrongs. Nothing can be done about the transfer window until Jan and the summer. Took Pep for granted imo to show a profit on the balance sheet. Time we gave him a few world class players.

Let’s go to war blues -:)
Next game is all that matters. That’s what we were meant to be sorting yesterday mate, total no show from the players. They better be pissed off after blowing 3 winning positions in previous league games to go on to produce that shite. I’m at a loss, I’m all for getting behind the team but they’re not giving us much to work with.

Better centrally. Fucking bossed it there in the past when De Bryune was out. I agree, he's shite wide right. He was mint on the left against Bournemouth.

However, your post is bizarre. You're questioning my post yet criticising the bloke I am on bout?
Think you’ve misread it. I’m not questioning your post at all?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.