Aston Villa (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Poor recruitment in the summer with the likes of Kovacic Nunes Phillips etc. none good enough to back up the first 11. Has Pep fallen out with Ake? Our best player last season and carrying it on this one too. But now cant get a game. And why the hell does Pep keep choosing Gvardiol at left back,ffs? He is no full back. Give him a chance in his natural position at centre half along side Diaz. Ake left back and drop Akanji who’s not playing well. Tonight, even Foden and Silva couldn’t handle the pressure. Both incredibly poor. And young Lewis was completely out of his depth. We got tore a new one tonight, absolutely battered. Not seen that in a very long time. I had us down to lose on Super6. Never ever predicted against my team before but this is really poor. We‘re in a fight for top four, not top two. Pep has a lot to sort and he’s not showing any signs of doing so.

Mmmmmmm I sort of remember 1998 when *wrinkles brow* I sort of remember we might have been in the third tier of English football. I guess those times and the Pearce years are why I am never sure we are going to win a game even if we’re 6-0 up at 95 minutes!!
Typical City anyone?

Liverpool are the bigger threat than Arsenal imho and Villa won’t play as well at weekend they won’t be playing a team that’s really struggling for a start
I said to my scouse supporting mate that I think they win the league after about 3 games this season. After they came to the Etihad I’m not as worried. Arsenal look the bollocks this season but we’ll be up there again. Villa look brilliant at home too.

No point sugar coating it, we were shockingly poor. One nil flattered us. Spurs & Dippers we left four points on the board, though thought Chelsea were worthy of a point. However just three points from twelve available isn’t acceptable when trying to win a league. The Arsenal game was also shocking and though a draw would have been fair reflection of the game we never looked like winning that either and offensively dreadful.

I’m not sure whats missing, whether it’s hunger and mentality or the lack of quality of the replacements we brought in this summer giving us a weaker squad. Maybe a combination of everything.

Credit to Villa. Deserved winners.

Now is the time to really get behind the lads: Blaming tourists for the poor atmosphere at recent games is a Kop out.

Fuck me I hope we finish 5th and win fuck all if it means that some of these braindead plastics piss off and ‘support’ somebody else for a while. All I’ve seen plastered over the net is bollocks all night and whingey, moaning pricks.

Was it good enough - no of course
Has it been lately - no of course

However if ‘fans’ haven’t got the belief in that squad coached by that manager then they clearly know fuck all.

Pissing me right off (if you hadn’t guessed)

As Pep once said… ‘we will be there’
Well said. Too many stinking vaginas on our case now. Entitled, stinking vaginas.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.