Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

Pep licking the lips with what he’s got here with Phil, could be the catalyst to stay on further..He knows damn well we’re talking about a generational talent, potentially, the best English player in my lifetime..

drink it in, a manc blue heralded as such... mind boggling
Pep knows, he fucking knows it... YES!

Pep licking the lips with what he’s got here with Phil, could be the catalyst to stay on further..He knows damn well we’re talking about a generational talent, potentially, the best English player in my lifetime..

Absolutely spot on,mentioned already he’s only going to get better..

yes,,pep loves the club and the club loves pep,he's here for longer than he lets on

Boy did we need that result. Could have went horribly wrong.
Phil, Bernardo, and Gundogan the pick of the bunch. Rodri with a huge contribution , he should be Getting in there more often as we have little aerial threat.
Ederson needs to do much better on the villa goal. Not for the first time either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.