Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

No, the free kick he gave us in the half on the edge of their area. Zinc went down, nothing from the ref, Zinc screamed in pain and after a few seconds delay the ref gives a free kick. It was odd and tbh I’m not sure there was any contact on Zinc.
Yeah remember that now,was a strange one that ..

Fair play to Dean Smith for stating that he didn’t feel that John Stones red card was justified! Have to say that I agree. Still, in the modern game it’s no surprise at all.

It was my feeling too. Either way, it’s one of those challenges that gives the ref the decision though.

I do think the replays that VAR show to the on field ref should never be slo-mo ones, can make any challenge look bad and worse in terms of intent than they are.

It was my feeling too. Either way, it’s one of those challenges that gives the ref the decision though.

I do think the replays that VAR show to the on field ref should never be slo-mo ones, can make any challenge look bad and worse in terms of intent than they are.
Absolutely agree. ,

Phew, another one off the list.

Thought Gundo was back to his best tonight, completely controlled the game while keeping something back for the next match.
He was like this last time KDB was injured and we went on to hit our best patch of the season, let's hope it's a trigger for another run.

No need to sing Fodens praises, he's just brilliant and getting better.

As for Stones, the 3 game ban might do him some good, after the fcuk up for England I was half expecting something like this to happen afterwards, it always does, he can't shake a bad mistake out of his system and it takes a while for him to get his confidence back up again, Hopefully he'll see his next game as a new start and put everything behind him.

Most confusing moment of the night was Zinchenko ducking under that ball that went to a Villa player, any thoughts on that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.