Aston Villa (A) | Post-Match Thread

He is the Glue that keeps us ticking over.

Seems to step up when KDB is not playing.

When KDB was out with that lengthy injury many of us thought that was it, our season was done. Gundog produced the best form of hist City career he was outstanding.

I thought tonight he was familiarizing himself in the role again.

It is weird both him,Bernado seem to play better when KDB is not in the side.

Like a said to another poster, I didn't take the time to articulate myself.

That is what I was getting at, just my effort was lazy :)

You are quite right in your assessment.

I thought Zinchenko was excellent tonight. One curious thing was both players left balls go over their head deliberately and we ended up in trouble from both of them
Walkers nearly led to a penalty and haven't a clue why Zinchenko left his go.
Eddie gave Kyle a shout and he let it go. Haven't a clue what Zinchenko was doing maybe he thought it was going to go out of play maybe.

Massive MASSIVE win. I was in a foul mood since Leeds (even after Dortmund weirdly). But that is surely it now?!! United will draw at least 1 game so we effectively need 5 points plus GD. I just can't see us not doing it. Get right fucking in there

Silly lady on bbc local news, said, ‘avert your attention now if you don’t want the score’, then read it out ??
Bastards.

BBC do that shit all the time.

Pisses me off when i am watching City in the Champions League,and they keep updating every fucking game so there is literally no point recording them.

No one thinks "we will say fuck all",let viewers watch later.

'Nightmare playing against City'​

FT: Aston Villa 1-2 Man City
f6ea3c69-98f2-4657-9128-35fca1ac6b38.jpg

Aston Villa
Aston Villa midfielder John McGinn, speaking to Sky Sports: "It was just my feeling on the pitch but that was the best 90 minutes I have seen [from an opposition team]. It was a nightmare to be perfectly honest."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.