Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Really good performance that and some stand out performances. Obviously Phil, but I thought Gvardiol was superb. Grealish played well
Considering he’s back of injury and doku was dangerous.

Alvarez really needed a goal i think for confidence as he just looks desperate for one and that shows in his play.

Overall a top performance and just what we needed.

Thought Villa the team were excellent given how many first teamers that were missing - they showed much more ambition than Arsenal

As for their fans - I can’t stand them, singing our support is shit and having the audacity to be on the M6 before the final whistle

I thnk we play better without Haaland. We're too predictable with him, putting in cross after cross, and he has been quite wasteful this season.
Foden was superb again. Alvarez puts a shift in, but desparately needs a goal. Ortega has played well since coming into the team, and is less likely to give away a penalty than reckless Eddy.

Proof today if you still needed it:
— Phil is a number 10 par excellence.
— Wing play works.
I have harped on about Phil for nearly three years: HEY PEP, YOU STUBBORN OLD BUGGER, PLAY HIM AT 10.
KDB is much better on the right than Phil is on the left. If you prefer, play them as twin 8/10s.

Thought Villa the team were excellent given how many first teamers that were missing - they showed much more ambition than Arsenal

As for their fans - I can’t stand them, singing our support is shit and having the audacity to be on the M6 before the final whistle
I really hope the M6 is shut.

Ok performance but ....

Of the 3 challengers for the title I think we seem the weakest, the least likely, the most distracted, the least exciting, the least interested, the laziest, .... and yet if we keep getting boring wins we could just do it. In the meantime maybe the cup games will inject some inspiration.
Fuck a duck - were you there tonight ?
Decent win and performance against a very decent side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.