Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

I must be 'a pure dickhead then'. Tut
Have another watch of the match, Grealish is involved in so much that was good in the way City played tonight & the way we play in general, don't forget either he has had a very stop/start season.

Hopefully he stays fit & does what he did last season. Make no mistake Grealish is an important player for us & played a big part in the treble winning season , let's hope he does again.

and that is the difference when we had to let SWP leave to Chelsea!

Not only did it keep us from going under, but we were all (every City fan to a man) so happy when he won the league with Chelsea!

He was far to good for City at the time, but he got us and was one of us!

Why cant Villa fans be happy for one of their own?

It's because they're vile cunts. Their nickname the Villains is very apt. As Jack counts his medals and bank balance I'm sure he gives two fucks what they think. It's not like he went to Birmingham is it?

It's because they're vile cunts. Their nickname the Villains is very apt. As Jack counts his medals and bank balance I'm sure he gives two fucks what they think. It's not like he went to Birmingham is it?
Perfectly put my friend. What a vile bunch they are. Got there comupance tonight. 1982.they weren't even born...

One thing that as noticeable was the amount of 1:1 both Grealish and Doku got out wide. I think that was a combination of getting ball quicker to them and the fact Foden and Bernado were high on the inside of both so was also drawing a man… massively helped Doku who is usually doubled up with defenders

I actually thought Phil had a quiet first half, lost possession a couple of times but Grealish was the Grealish of last season and Doku and Rico both impressed tonight. Ortega also looked a safer pair of hands. This title race ain't over and although 5 of our 8 games are away, only spurs are top 7.
This was a statement win tonight
If you look at the remaining games (let’s assume Liverpool win tomorrow) we actually have statistically the easier run in

If you take the current league position combined of all the remaining fixtures - city’s remaining fixtures are 81 places, Liverpools is 59 and Arsenals is 61 (the higher the number the lower the combined league standings of our opposition)

Thought we were excellent tonight and great match. Fair dos to Villa they came to play. What a difference without playing to Haaland, how many more chances did we create. Honestly believe we play better without relying on the final pass to Haaland. It makes us play more football and the build up is so much better. Foden obviously devastating playing central OMG.

Just read Jamie Jacksons match report of tonights game in the Guardian. He states City haven't beaten a top 6 side all season. I've emailed the Guardian for a correction pointing out we've beaten his beloved 6th placed Rags home and away this season. He was probably counting empty seats rather than paying attention the bitter Rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.