Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Full City bingo on the Villa forums, fuck me, they really hate us.
Cheating bastards.
Etihad is a souless shithole.
Atmosphere is the worst in the PL.
Grealish is a slut.
Phils Mum is.....

Cunts

A very odd club, why do they have a replica of the European cup in the players tunnel which they won 40 odd years ago?
I liked the chant last night , “european champions, you werent even born” :)

I mean, celebrate it by all means, nowt up with that, but maybe leave it in the past and strive for the next.

Have you seen villas games they had to win it?

Enjoyed the game and some good performances and one exceptional one. I think Phil has the potential to be nearly as good as Mainoo!!!!
But seriously Iike others say there is no need to buy to replace KDB - he's already here.

We will need someone to play with Phil of very high quality, also Pep will need to decide what he is going to do about the wide areas including fullbacks. It might need an adjustment of style to get Haaland more involved.

This is for the summer though, as of now we have some huge games coming up and I'm not sure his so far preferred options will do the job.

Full City bingo on the Villa forums, fuck me, they really hate us.
Cheating bastards.
Etihad is a souless shithole.
Atmosphere is the worst in the PL.
Grealish is a slut.
Phils Mum is.....

Cunts
Another bitter team that has'ent won anything since B and W tvs disappeared. Mind you for some reason you can still get a b and w license!!!

Villa fans are an odd bunch. In his tweet he called us league 2 scum.
Villa Have spent a sizeable chunk of there history out of the top flight
No they havent, theyve been in the top flight more years than us historically

I liked the chant last night , “european champions, you werent even born” :)

I mean, celebrate it by all means, nowt up with that, but maybe leave it in the past and strive for the next.

Have you seen villas games they had to win it?

Probably about the same standard opposition Liverpool faced to win 4 of theirs. Minus the Littlewoods money though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.