Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

Just read Jamie Jacksons match report of tonights game in the Guardian. He states City haven't beaten a top 6 side all season. I've emailed the Guardian for a correction pointing out we've beaten his beloved 6th placed Rags home and away this season. He was probably counting empty seats rather than paying attention the bitter Rag.
Obviously he is too stupid to realize that as bad as they are, the rags are still in the top 6. Not fair, but it is what it is.

Just read Jamie Jacksons match report of tonights game in the Guardian. He states City haven't beaten a top 6 side all season. I've emailed the Guardian for a correction pointing out we've beaten his beloved 6th placed Rags home and away this season. He was probably counting empty seats rather than paying attention the bitter Rag.
Tbf I agree with him , rags are not top 6 anymore ;)

Simply Exceptional.

Is it hyperbolic to say or feel that this was one of the most exciting games to watch this season because of who was featured in this game and what it means for the future?

Why?

For me the ones who stood out:

- did so by performing at an extremely high levels in a very important game

- had this match led to a poor result I think many of our fans would've effectively been convinced the league is lost, which was already beginning to brew after the last match.

- these are also players who have received a lot of criticism throughout this season, but especially lately

- with constant questions about were they worth the fee

- or just because of their age or lack of time in the pitch recently after getting some

- or too much and some fans, deciding they don't think they'll ever make it with the club at all because of the secrets of games before.

Experienced are worthy of credit, and I don't mean to take anything away from them.

I'm referring to the others because I'm wondering how worried some of our fans were when they saw the team sheet today?

Top performers today included sum of our most young, some not even 1 season in the side players who were so vital to us winning this gam

Clearly I'm not even referring to Foden, who was the leader on the pitch today in terms of performance

and also why this was so exciting because you're thinking "Am I seeing the future of the team here right now"?

I absolutely detest them. Worst fans I've ever encountered at Wembley aside from the rags
They are the rags of the midlands. An arrogant bunch of utter twats, who constantly bang on about a trophy they won 42 years ago & think it somehow makes them relevant today. They are rightly hated by so many other fans.

This cretin has the nerve to call us scum lol.

Been to villa park many times over the years and their support is utter wank, culminating in the FA cuo game the other year when there were probably as many city fans in the ground as villa fans. Their away support isn't much better.
Made me laugh when they were singinig you used to play for a big club to Grealish - fuck me, talk about delusions of grandeur, unless Jack used to play for someone else.

They are the rags of the midlands. An arrogant bunch of utter twats, who constantly bang on about a trophy they won 42 years ago & think it somehow makes them relevant today. They are rightly hated by so many other fans.
Bit like Aberdeen winning the ECWC - a minnow that struck lucky. Wolves and your good selves are bigger in recent times.

Strange how for the second time in three seasons Villa keeper Martinez dips out of the away City game at the last minute!
Rodri again was immense, without him we are totally different. Chalk and cheese, home and away Villa performances!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.