Aston Villa (H) - Sun 12th Feb, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This week has been challenging so really looking forward to a football match on Sunday.
Villa were champions in 1981 which was my O level year, City struggled to a 12th place finish.
As usual though City had a higher average home attendance than Villa,….. yet no doubt they will be singing WWYWYWS?

Come on City, we need a big win

Fuck right off.

Our job is to drive the team on on not sing meaningless nonsense

City,City, the best team in the land and all the world.

Sheikh Mansour mi Lord.

Invisible Man

Hey Jude

Bluemoon.

Beat em on de ead !!

We've always sang songs with a bit of gallows humour. Having a bit of humility despite the ups and downs is what makes our support great. We never win at home, is regularly sang. Invisible man (which you reference) is exactly the same sort of humour.

Get all sensitive if you like, but I'll be singing along with billion in the bank when it gets going in the south stand this weekend.

Back to where we were after the derby kind of. Need a strong performance and a win. Our title hopes took a serious blow after the last game. To have any chance we must win the next two games. Arsenal play Brentford as well, so they might drop points again. I know there have been some issues behind the scenes, and that Pep has picked the team based on form and attitude. But after that terrible performance vs Spurs he should drop the 3 CB + inverted FB system, and go back to basics = 433. Would like to see this 11:

Ederson

Walker, Dias, Laporte, Ake

KDB, Rodri, Gundogan

Mahrez, Haaland, Foden

Need Laporte to help us with the build up, and Dias’ leadership and organisation to improve our defence. We have been leaky this season. Going forward: More goal threat with Gundo and Foden in the team. Foden also provides more width and unpredictability on the left than Grealish. This negates Ake’s lack of attacking contribution at lb. More than anything, i hope Pep picks this back 4 and doesnt rotate it until Stones is back in training.

City 3-0 Villa
Agreed mate. Let's take it back to basics and stop messing about now. Play the best team, the experienced team and get the ball rolling again. Don't think foden will play, would like to see him back though.

We've not scored in the first 30 minutes in the league since Haaland scored against Everton on the 28th December.

Lets start quick and blow them away in the first half.
it'll have to first shot on target then because if goes for a goal kick it'll that that martinez 30 minutes to take it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.